Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158791 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2020, 10:51:55 pm »
Yes, it IS tyranny, and tyranny is always best answered right now. Even so - I will not comply, and will point and laugh at those who do. Suckers.

For thee and for me, "self-isolating" comes easily enough for us to laugh at the amateurs. :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2020, 10:53:41 pm »
It's a bullshit quarantine, which is bound to be the case when they quarantine healthy people, leaving the sick to spread their disease around.  It's tyranny, and it's best answered by non-compliance as time wears on.  That's why I say we'll do it, but only for a limited time.

The problem with your theory is that there is no way to know on the surface who is healthy and who is not.

At the risk of being repetitive (which I am, quite deliberately) this is not like anything we’ve ever seen before.  One cannot make comparisons with anything in the past other than 1918, and even that was the flu.

This is not.

In addition, the point of staying home is to lengthen the prep time for hospitals and keep our medical first responders safer.

The more people who abide by the safety standards, the slower the spread of this disease will be.

It’s not really rocket science.

It’s just science.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2020, 10:59:56 pm »
Well, one guy has apparently exposed much of my town to this virus this past week by visiting half the stores in town. Just what we needed.

Actually, that sounds like the way it often happens.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2020, 11:00:50 pm »
The problem with your theory is that there is no way to know on the surface who is healthy and who is not.

At the risk of being repetitive (which I am, quite deliberately) this is not like anything we’ve ever seen before.  One cannot make comparisons with anything in the past other than 1918, and even that was the flu.

This is not.

In addition, the point of staying home is to lengthen the prep time for hospitals and keep our medical first responders safer.

The more people who abide by the safety standards, the slower the spread of this disease will be.

It’s not really rocket science.

It’s just science.

Which is why I say we'll put up with it, for awhile.  After a period of time, measured in weeks (not many months), the people will start to balk at it and refuse to comply.  That had better be enough time purchased.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2020, 11:02:48 pm »
At the risk of being repetitive (which I am, quite deliberately) this is not like anything we’ve ever seen before.

That is not true.

One cannot make comparisons with anything in the past other than 1918, and even that was the flu.

That is not true either...

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2020, 11:13:04 pm »
For thee and for me, "self-isolating" comes easily enough for us to laugh at the amateurs. :whistle:
@Cyber Liberty
Agree.  I am now able to work from home.  Now that my HS boys sports seasons have been cancelled, the only place I’d go is my cabin in the sticks...which I will do anyhow when I want to.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online roamer_1

« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2020, 11:18:09 pm »

Well, sorta. Still going to the feed store and the parts houses. Folks got something busted, they need it fixed, even when they're whining and crying and hiding under their beds, and order their dang food delivered...

It's so much bullshit, I don't even know where to start.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2020, 11:36:18 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5fSJ2Jz8o#

Good 2 minutes of your time, IMHO.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 11:41:34 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2020, 01:42:34 am »
Dr. Zelenko has been in the news a lot, I'm sure he's been mentioned some...

Man who almost died from coronavirus tells Fox News how drug backed by Trump saved his life
Rio Giardinieri felt like he was close to death but recovered after taking hydroxychloroquine.
Wed Mar 25, 2020 - 6:35 pm EST

March 25, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — A 52-year-old man who thought he was going to die as a result of the coronavirus told Laura Ingraham of Fox News that he believes the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine saved his life.

Rio Giardinieri says he had been suffering with a fever for nine days, that his breathing became worse, speaking became difficult, and that he expected to die as a result of the coronavirus.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

But Gardinieri decided to request hydroxychloroquine from medics after a friend of his from a prayer line told him about the drug. That friend had seen the drug covered recently on Ingraham’s show.

Read more at:  https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/man-who-almost-died-from-coronavirus-tells-fox-news-how-drug-backed-by-trump-saved-his-life

Backed by Trump, Dr. Zelenko Responds to Critics Of His Virus Cure
March 25, 2020

COLlive Exclusive: Dr. Zev Zelenko, MD, whose claims of finding a successful treatment for coronavirus has met with controversy, responds to his critics.

Dr. Zev Zelenko, MD, a prominent doctor who has treated hundreds of Kiryas Joel patients for COVID-19, recently made a video addressed to President Trump.

In the video, Dr. Zelenko claims to have a groundbreaking solution on how to curb the virus, reporting that of the hundreds of cases he has treated, as of now none of them have needed hospitalization.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Read more at: https://collive.com/backed-by-trump-dr-zelenko-responds-to-critics-of-his-virus-cure/

Media-Ite: Hannity discussion  https://www.mediaite.com/news/hannity-touts-unverified-coronavirus-treatment-from-ny-family-doctor-who-posted-unsubstantiated-and-irresponsible-facebook-video-about-outbreak/
Hasidic doctor steps up campaign for controversial drug, as states clamp down on prescriptions
Ari FeldmanMarch 27, 2020

Emboldened by overtures from the White House, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, the Hasidic doctor pushing an unproven treatment for coronavirus, on Friday stepped up his campaign to build support for the controversial regimen, with a YouTube video and an email blast to conservative media and political figures touting his results.

“CONCLUSION — TREAT AS EARLY AND AS AGGRESSIVELY AS POSSIBLE IN THE OUTPATIENT SETTING,” Zelenko wrote in the email, which he said he had sent to Mark Meadows, President Donald Trump’s Chief of Staff; Rudy Giuliani, the president’s special counsel; Aaron Klein, a former campaign adviser to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and a contributor to the right-wing website Breitbart News; and other conservative media figures and doctors.

He had a similar message in the YouTube video, which had been viewed more than 400 times as of Friday afternoon, as well as shared on Twitter.

More:   https://forward.com/news/national/442598/coronavirus-treatment-plaquenil/

Drudge ran a WND article on this, I've got it saveed somewhere... but this is the guy some have touted.

Rudy Giuliani Common Sense podcast, talks to Doctor Vladimir Zelenko:

EXCELLENT NEWS: Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Effective on 699 Patients

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2020, 01:46:43 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC5fSJ2Jz8o#

Good 2 minutes of your time, IMHO.
JMO but it looked like 2 minutes of class warfare claiming we always had the power to quarantine our economy to keep the undesirables out.  He weaponizes a virus that the rich have a much better chance of surviving than the poor, as the excuse for the Elite led shutdown of our society, when in fact it was implemented by responsible leaders like my President in order to save lives.  I think much less of Molyneux than I did 2 minutes ago.

« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2020, 04:03:52 am »
Dr. Fauci, a man who had no input into the 3rd China-virus bill, was at the signing ceremony yesterday, but House Speaker Pelosi wasn't.  Dr Fauci even spoke : "Thank you Mr. President.  I want to thank everyone involved in this. This is what America is all about. A bi-partisan approach with your leadership to do something sorely needed by the American people."

ouch.

I think it is fascinating that my President, and still your President, Donald J Trump wants exclusive GOP credit for this $2T law.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcS3KoZD-n4
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 04:05:36 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2020, 04:06:19 am »
Dr. Fauci, a man who had no input into the 3rd China-virus bill, was at the signing ceremony yesterday, but House Speaker Pelosi wasn't.  Dr Fauci even spoke : "Thank you Mr. President.  I want to thank everyone involved in this. This is what America is all about. A bi-partisan approach with your leadership to do something sorely needed by the American people."

ouch.

I think it is fascinating that my President, and still your President, Donald J Trump wants exclusive GOP credit for this $2T law.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcS3KoZD-n4

Swell.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2020, 04:33:21 am »
Molyneux was on the Covid-19 problem very early predicting the potential economic impacts.

He has a Youtube channell. "Free Domain"

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2020, 12:45:01 pm »
Which is why I say we'll put up with it, for awhile.  After a period of time, measured in weeks (not many months), the people will start to balk at it and refuse to comply.

And parents will demand that the schools be reopened just to get their kids out of the house.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2020, 01:05:50 pm »
If I read this right, it looks like Virginia may have peaked... only 2 new cases yesterday

http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2020, 01:36:55 pm »
Am I the only one who finds Cuomo the most ultimate un-likeable person on earth? .... Well him and Bernie both.
I'm beginning to think there's just something about New Yorkers that sets people off.

BTW anyone who knows how to make a new thread should do so with that essay.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2020, 02:05:52 pm »

At the risk of being repetitive (which I am, quite deliberately) this is not like anything we’ve ever seen before.  One cannot make comparisons

Polio.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2020, 02:17:06 pm »
I'm beginning to think there's just something about New Yorkers that sets people off.

BTW anyone who knows how to make a new thread should do so with that essay.

I charge a fee for that.... :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2020, 02:26:48 pm »

https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/1244267871397707776

Josh Jordan @NumbersMuncher
Video of Dr. Fauci telling @jaketapper
 that "Looking at what we're seeing now, I would say between 100,000 and 200,000 cases... excuse me, deaths. I mean, we're going to have millions of cases." #CNNSOTU

These next few weeks could be pretty rough.

Video at link

Offline skeeter

« Reply #222 on: March 29, 2020, 02:29:59 pm »
I charge a fee for that.... :whistle:

Huh. Well @Bigun still does it pro bono.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #223 on: March 29, 2020, 02:36:34 pm »
Polio.

1952 polio epidemic (the one that crippled one of my good friends)...... "Of the 57,628 cases reported that year 3,145 died and 21,269 were left with mild to disabling paralysis."

In the entire epidemic in a year, 57, 628 cases.

To date: 53, 520 cases in New York alone............. in a few weeks.

Not the same thing.

We have never seen anything like this in our lifetimes.

NONE of us.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2020, 02:38:24 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1244263531933044739

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Will be doing a press conference today at 5:00 P.M. The White House. People are working harder than I have ever seen people work. It is a beautiful thing to watch!
9:01 AM · Mar 29, 2020

Best show on TV folks.