Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158811 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3675 on: November 23, 2020, 08:48:13 pm »
I heard something the other day that made sense (sadly I can't remember where from maybe Twitter)...the person said that the Progressive politicians shutting down businesses are doing it to punish small business owners because they tend to vote Republican...even in deep blue states.  Because when you think about it...with a few exceptions it's the small businesses being crushed by the forced closures.  The large corporations can survive...but the mom and pop or small market chain retailers can't.

It just solidified my belief that this is and always has been about politics and not about science or medicine.

the 'Great Reset' is the play... And small business has to be broken for their reset to succeed. People must depend upon the state, and have nothing without it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3676 on: November 23, 2020, 08:52:01 pm »
the 'Great Reset' is the play... And small business has to be broken for their reset to succeed. People must depend upon the state, and have nothing without it.

Like with the election this year...those pushing this reset...misjudged the American people and how we'd react to something like that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3677 on: November 23, 2020, 08:58:48 pm »
We've now officially reached maximum insanity.
Pennsylvania Health Secretary Dr. Levine Issues One-Night Suspension of Alcohol Sales Starting Night Before Thanksgiving
By Cristina Laila
Published November 23, 2020 at 2:36pm

Pennsylvania Health Secretary Dr. “Rachel” Levine issued a one-night suspension of alcohol sales on Wednesday, just one day before Thanksgiving.

The Democrats have brought back the prohibition in order to combat Covid, because science.
CBS Pittsburgh (KDKA) reported:

On Wednesday, Nov. 25, restaurants and bars are ordered to suspend alcohol sales at 5 p.m. until 8 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26. Gov. Wolf says the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is the “biggest day for drinking” and acknowledged bars and restaurants have been hit hard by the pandemic, but this one-night ban is needed. ...
Gateway Pundit

Aunt Rachel (nee Richard) Levine
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3678 on: November 23, 2020, 09:04:41 pm »
We've now officially reached maximum insanity.Gateway Pundit

Aunt Rachel (nee Richard) Levine

So what this guy has done is basically sent everyone panic buying for the next three days.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3679 on: November 23, 2020, 09:10:13 pm »
I heard something the other day that made sense (sadly I can't remember where from maybe Twitter)...the person said that the Progressive politicians shutting down businesses are doing it to punish small business owners because they tend to vote Republican..

Small businesses employ half of American workforce.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3680 on: November 23, 2020, 09:12:32 pm »
11-23-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   29.510 ↑    1.393 -
United States   28.369 ↑    1.689 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in IL, CA, OH, MN, & TX.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +383.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,581,062.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3681 on: November 23, 2020, 09:44:23 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3682 on: November 23, 2020, 10:52:05 pm »

It's kind of ironic and a real double standard by the people forcing these measures on us...that more and more people are wearing masks...even when alone in their cars...they've been compliant with the measures...yet the numbers of people that have supposedly contracted the virus have kept increasing? 

So their solution is to double down on measures that have already proven to be a failure.  It's kind of a microcosm of the left as a whole.

And no one in the media seems to have the balls to ask these officials the simple question of  "If the masks and business shutdowns didn't work before...why are we doing it again?"

@txradioguy

That's because the globalists that own and control the media are the same globalists that pay editors and reporters pay checks.

And what good would it do if an individual reporter decided to "swim against the flow" and publish the truth? His paycheck would stop before he or she even knew they were fired,AND the story would never get published.

The left OWNS the 'murikan media.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3683 on: November 23, 2020, 10:59:49 pm »

Truth.  More and more states will turn blue; it's just a matter of time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3684 on: November 23, 2020, 11:24:30 pm »
Richard "Rachel" Levine and Gov. Tom Wolf are the same guys who threaten to have me thrown in 14 days quarantine if I dare enter the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where I attend church and have my hair cut. Unfortunately for me, we have a Thanksgiving church service tomorrow (I play handbells and really need to be there) and I have a hair appointment on Wednesday. Don't be alarmed if you hear of my arrest. My only hope is that Rachel will quarantine me in the Omni William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh. It's quite nice. Will advise ...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3685 on: November 23, 2020, 11:56:54 pm »
We've now officially reached maximum insanity.Gateway Pundit
Context:

Wednesday is the notorious "Blackout Wednesday," where college students return home and binge-drink to excess. It has the potential to cause massive issues.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackout_Wednesday

The cutting off of Blackout Wednesday is meant to discourage likely reckless conduct on a known problem day. I don't anticipate it being a trend.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3686 on: November 24, 2020, 12:30:40 am »
Richard "Rachel" Levine and Gov. Tom Wolf are the same guys who threaten to have me thrown in 14 days quarantine if I dare enter the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where I attend church and have my hair cut. Unfortunately for me, we have a Thanksgiving church service tomorrow (I play handbells and really need to be there) and I have a hair appointment on Wednesday. Don't be alarmed if you hear of my arrest. My only hope is that Rachel will quarantine me in the Omni William Penn Hotel in Pittsburgh. It's quite nice. Will advise ...

You don't play the Bass bells, do you?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3687 on: November 24, 2020, 12:52:22 am »
You don't play the Bass bells, do you?
I'm a delicate fleur. Just some of the high notes. This is my first foray into bell ringing. Remind me not to do this again.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3688 on: November 24, 2020, 12:54:20 am »
I'm a delicate fleur. Just some of the high notes. This is my first foray into bell ringing. Remind me not to do this again.

Can you play along to this?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3689 on: November 24, 2020, 12:56:45 am »

I knew a gal who played the Bass Bells.  She practiced after working out with two full milk cartons.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3690 on: November 24, 2020, 01:12:07 am »
@txradioguy

That's because the globalists that own and control the media are the same globalists that pay editors and reporters pay checks.

And what good would it do if an individual reporter decided to "swim against the flow" and publish the truth? His paycheck would stop before he or she even knew they were fired,AND the story would never get published.

The left OWNS the 'murikan media.

@sneakypete

And that's why...barring some miracle of miracles...my days of being a professional journalist ended the day I retired a little over a month ago.

Military journalists IMHO are some of the last honest brokers of the professions left.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3691 on: November 24, 2020, 01:24:37 am »
@sneakypete

And that's why...barring some miracle of miracles...my days of being a professional journalist ended the day I retired a little over a month ago.

Military journalists IMHO are some of the last honest brokers of the professions left.

I think your new gig is FAR more suited to your talents, anyway.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3692 on: November 24, 2020, 01:30:12 am »
I think your new gig is FAR more suited to your talents, anyway.

Thank you. I agree with you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3693 on: November 24, 2020, 02:00:54 am »
Hey look on the bright side...it appears that in 2020 we've eradicated the flu.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3694 on: November 24, 2020, 02:07:58 pm »
Paul Sperry   @paulsperry_
BREAKING: COVID-19 death rates have plunged more than 80% from the pandemic's peak in the spring, according to CDC data, but you wouldn't know that from federal and state health authorities advising Americans to cancel their Thanksgiving plans
12:34 PM · Nov 23, 2020·

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3695 on: November 24, 2020, 02:21:41 pm »
Its a miracle.

Back on the dark side, Dr. Zeke Emanuel of Biden's "Covid Task Force" is recommending Americans not be given priority when vaccine distribution begins. So while the rest of the world may end up owing Warp Speed, Trump and the US taxpayer a great big thank you, we American citizens just might be looking at another X months of economic shutdown till we get our herd immunity.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3696 on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:39 pm »

Nah!  We just rebranded it and called it COVID-19.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3697 on: November 24, 2020, 05:13:03 pm »
Its a miracle.

Back on the dark side, Dr. Zeke Emanuel of Biden's "Covid Task Force" is recommending Americans not be given priority when vaccine distribution begins. So while the rest of the world may end up owing Warp Speed, Trump and the US taxpayer a great big thank you, we American citizens just might be looking at another X months of economic shutdown till we get our herd immunity.

Zeke's a twisted dude.  I envision him conducting experiments on Jewish children in concentration camps in the 30's and 40's.  (And yes I know he's Jewish by birth)

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3698 on: November 24, 2020, 05:19:29 pm »
Zeke's a twisted dude.  I envision him conducting experiments on Jewish children in concentration camps in the 30's and 40's.  (And yes I know he's Jewish by birth)

I can see that as well.

But imagine - in effect he is proposing to prolong the nation's pandemic. I guess Biden's definition of "Covid Task Force" is different from Trump's.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3699 on: November 24, 2020, 05:21:03 pm »
Paul Sperry   @paulsperry_
BREAKING: COVID-19 death rates have plunged more than 80% from the pandemic's peak in the spring, according to CDC data, but you wouldn't know that from federal and state health authorities advising Americans to cancel their Thanksgiving plans
12:34 PM · Nov 23, 2020·

@mountaineer

The good news is it will soon be announced that Biden whupped Covid-19,and it is no longer a danger thanks to him taking over control.

In fact,I wouldn't be surprised to see Saint Biden declared to be a national holiday,or at least share billing with Saint Nick on Christmas Day.

Good thing he whupped Trump,huh? Otherwise we would all be dead!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!