Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158633 times)

Online rustynail

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3650 on: November 21, 2020, 10:40:11 pm »
Jeremy Faust MD MS (ER physician)
@jeremyfaust
 Â· 1h
This is my mask.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My mask is my best friend.

It is my life.

I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my mask is useless.

Without my mask, I am useless.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3651 on: November 22, 2020, 12:44:43 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3652 on: November 22, 2020, 03:30:33 am »
11-18-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   29.317 ↑    1.390 ↓
United States   27.874 ↑    1.651 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +125.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,342,333.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3653 on: November 22, 2020, 03:30:47 am »
11-19-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.359 ↑    1.390 -
United States   27.968 ↑    1.657 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, IL, WI, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +186.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,378,630.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3654 on: November 22, 2020, 03:36:21 am »
11-20-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.384 ↑    1.393 ↑
United States   28.039 ↑    1.657 -

Largest case rises occurred in IL, TX, CA, MI, & FL.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +302.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,419,727.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 28.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3655 on: November 22, 2020, 03:43:32 am »
11-21-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.410 ↑    1.392 ↓
United States   28.107 ↑    1.678 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in IL, WI, FL, PA, & MI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +367.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,481,196.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3656 on: November 22, 2020, 04:06:43 am »
11-22-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.458 ↑    1.393 ↑
United States   28.282 ↑    1.682 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in CA, IL, TX, FL, & OH.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +362.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,519,783.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3657 on: November 22, 2020, 04:32:28 am »
Waitaminute....11/22 hasn't happened yet. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3658 on: November 22, 2020, 04:38:35 am »
Waitaminute....11/22 hasn't happened yet. :shrug:

That's midnight Greenwich Meridian Time. And yes, that happened 4 hours and 38 min ago.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3659 on: November 22, 2020, 05:34:03 am »
That's midnight Greenwich Meridian Time. And yes, that happened 4 hours and 38 min ago.

Ah!  Zulu Time!  I forgotted it....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3660 on: November 22, 2020, 07:09:01 am »
I've been using a shield for over a month now.

@jmyrlefuller

I also wear a face shield. Mine is by Lincon Welding,and I bought it to wear while grinding steel in my shop and to wear while weed-whacking out in the yard.

Like you say,they don't restrict your breathing,and I have COPD. On top of not restricting your breathing,they also deflect any germs you are breathing,coughing,or sneezing down into your shirt instead of out into the open air of the room. If you are wearing a cloth shirt,as most of us do,any germs will be trapped by the cloth.

Even now some numbnuts will occasionally insist my shield isn't "safe enough" and that I need to wear his paper mask.

Seems at times the animals are now in charge of the zoo,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3661 on: November 22, 2020, 04:25:11 pm »
If wearing a mask will satisfy the appetite of the government so they won't do something worse like shut down my business,  then I'll wear a mask.

There is no science showing restaurants practicing protocols are spreading the virus.   Indeed,  they say its the private parties and gatherings, where no protocols are followed,  that are spreading the virus.  So what does the idiot government in Philadelphia do?   It shuts down all restaurants,  bans the places following protocols,  and forces the rest of us this winter into basements.   

The problem is that I'm glad to wear a mask,  but it is never enough to stop the government from doing more harm than good. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3662 on: November 22, 2020, 05:05:56 pm »
If wearing a mask will satisfy the appetite of the government so they won't do something worse like shut down my business,  then I'll wear a mask.

So if the Government orders you to wear a full Burka in order to do business, you would do that?   ****sheep****
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3663 on: November 22, 2020, 05:11:56 pm »
So if the Government orders you to wear a full Burka in order to do business, you would do that?   ****sheep****

Does that come with razors?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3664 on: November 22, 2020, 05:16:48 pm »

There is no science showing restaurants practicing protocols are spreading the virus.   Indeed,  they say its the private parties and gatherings, where no protocols are followed,  that are spreading the virus.  So what does the idiot government in Philadelphia do?   It shuts down all restaurants,  bans the places following protocols,  and forces the rest of us this winter into basements.   

The problem is that I'm glad to wear a mask,  but it is never enough to stop the government from doing more harm than good.

Figures you’d be such a compliant sheep to the government. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3665 on: November 22, 2020, 05:17:54 pm »

Have you noticed that none of the politicians making the decisions to shut down businesses and impact people's livelihoods have had their paycheck affected?  Hell one of them even gave themselves a raise.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3666 on: November 22, 2020, 05:24:53 pm »
Have you noticed that none of the politicians making the decisions to shut down businesses and impact people's livelihoods have had their paycheck affected?  Hell one of them even gave themselves a raise.

And winning awards.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3667 on: November 22, 2020, 05:32:49 pm »

If rounding up Jews and cramming them into a ghetto while they await cattle car rides to eastern Poland will satisfy the appetite of the government so they won't do something worse like rounding up Catholics, then I'll comply.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3668 on: November 22, 2020, 05:33:09 pm »
And winning awards.

Funny how that works

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3669 on: November 22, 2020, 05:39:47 pm »
If rounding up Jews and cramming them into a ghetto while they await cattle car rides to eastern Poland will satisfy the appetite of the government so they won't do something worse like rounding up Catholics, then I'll comply.

:patriot: :patriot:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3670 on: November 22, 2020, 06:16:29 pm »
Oh yeah. but "we're all in this together"....but we aren't.

The only politicians doing themselves in are former friends of Hillary...

I wish I could say that for people who have lost their businesses, jobs, houses, everything they have worked for.

I hope there is a special circle in Hell for these rat b@stards.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #3671 on: November 23, 2020, 07:01:12 pm »
Qantas airline to mandate COVID-19 vaccine for international flights https://trib.al/ncD8IUn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3672 on: November 23, 2020, 08:26:19 pm »

It's kind of ironic and a real double standard by the people forcing these measures on us...that more and more people are wearing masks...even when alone in their cars...they've been compliant with the measures...yet the numbers of people that have supposedly contracted the virus have kept increasing? 

So their solution is to double down on measures that have already proven to be a failure.  It's kind of a microcosm of the left as a whole.

And no one in the media seems to have the balls to ask these officials the simple question of  "If the masks and business shutdowns didn't work before...why are we doing it again?"

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3673 on: November 23, 2020, 08:28:37 pm »
And no one in the media seems to have the balls to ask these officials the simple question of  "If the masks and business shutdowns didn't work before...why are we doing it again?"
Not to worry. They'll respond that the economy just isn't shutdown enough, and people aren't wearing masks enough.

Science, my Aunt Fanny.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3674 on: November 23, 2020, 08:37:17 pm »
Not to worry. They'll respond that the economy just isn't shutdown enough, and people aren't wearing masks enough.

Science, my Aunt Fanny.

I heard something the other day that made sense (sadly I can't remember where from maybe Twitter)...the person said that the Progressive politicians shutting down businesses are doing it to punish small business owners because they tend to vote Republican...even in deep blue states.  Because when you think about it...with a few exceptions it's the small businesses being crushed by the forced closures.  The large corporations can survive...but the mom and pop or small market chain retailers can't.

It just solidified my belief that this is and always has been about politics and not about science or medicine.