Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158636 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3600 on: November 13, 2020, 05:00:18 pm »
11-11-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   28.889 ↑    1.386 ↑
United States   26.844 ↑    1.601 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in IL, TX, CA, WI, & MI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +169.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,194,754.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3601 on: November 13, 2020, 05:00:30 pm »
11-12-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   28.874 ↓    1.391 ↑
United States   26.875 ↑    1.611 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in TX, IL, WI, MI, & KS.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +125.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,225,134.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3602 on: November 13, 2020, 05:13:37 pm »
I read about King David Healing Holy Oil and now I don't have COVID.

Don't laugh... Thieve's Oil got its name during the black plague... Kept it from infecting the folks that moved the bodies... Which they pilfered as a fee.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3603 on: November 13, 2020, 05:16:16 pm »
11-13-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.074 ↑    1.386 ↓
United States   27.066 ↑    1.616 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in IL, TX, CA, WI, & MI.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +122.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,236,062.

Global Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 29.

US Recoveries-to-Deaths ratio climbs above 27.

14-Day Recovery Deficit is heading upwards again, denoting that recoveries from recent case rises are not being properly tracked.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3604 on: November 13, 2020, 06:03:43 pm »
I read about King David Healing Holy Oil and now I don't have COVID.

@rustynail

Sounds like sum good stuff!

Where can I read about it,and how much does it cost to read about it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

« Reply #3605 on: November 13, 2020, 07:05:44 pm »
@rustynail

Sounds like sum good stuff!

Where can I read about it,and how much does it cost to read about it?

https://www.myolivetree.com/how-is-the-kings-oil-different-from-other-anointing-oils/

Only your time for now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

« Reply #3607 on: November 14, 2020, 12:49:11 am »
@rustynail

So,you are serious about this stuff?
No.  But I do believe in the power of a placebo.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3608 on: November 14, 2020, 01:18:16 am »
No.  But I do believe in the power of a placebo.

I call it Faith.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3609 on: November 14, 2020, 03:44:04 am »
Fauci says.....now is the time to ‘do what you’re told’.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/12/fauci-says-us-has-independent-spirit-but-now-is-the-time-to-do-what-youre-told.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

I'm convinced this is a straw man.   Everywhere I go, people are wearing masks.   Hell, I see people wearing masks who are driving in their cars with their dogs.    I see restaurants enforcing social distancing protocols.    Still, some folks get COVID, and why not?  It's a virus.   You get sick, you get better, for most folks. 

The experts all say folks catch the stuff at private parties and gatherings.   Hell,  we should be running PSAs telling folks to patronize their local restaurants and bars, where the protocols are just good business.  NYC is now closing all restaurants and bars at 10:00.  Are they nuts?    Where do they think folks are going to go after ten?  All down to some hipster's basement to go catch the Covid.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3610 on: November 14, 2020, 03:58:08 am »
I'm convinced this is a straw man.   Everywhere I go, people are wearing masks.   Hell, I see people wearing masks who are driving in their cars with their dogs.    I see restaurants enforcing social distancing protocols.    Still, some folks get COVID, and why not?  It's a virus.   You get sick, you get better, for most folks. 

The experts all say folks catch the stuff at private parties and gatherings.   Hell,  we should be running PSAs telling folks to patronize their local restaurants and bars, where the protocols are just good business.  NYC is now closing all restaurants and bars at 10:00.  Are they nuts?    Where do they think folks are going to go after ten?  All down to some hipster's basement to go catch the Covid.

That's right.  It's a shame we're willingly giving up the power to alter these events.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3611 on: November 14, 2020, 04:06:23 am »
Can I start the rumor the Trump reelection bid died of covid despite the fact it had recovered from covid?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3612 on: November 15, 2020, 05:42:37 am »
11-14-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.075 ↑    1.390 ↑
United States   27.161 ↑    1.630 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in IL, TX, CA, MI, & OH.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +99.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,276,236.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3613 on: November 15, 2020, 05:43:42 am »
11-15-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.100 ↑    1.392 ↑
United States   27.426 ↑    1.629 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in IL, TX, MN, IN, & CA.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +116.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,260,319.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3614 on: November 15, 2020, 06:16:57 am »
@Hoodat I've been watching your dailies for months, and I see a pretty sharp up-slope in the 7-day moving average.  The cross-over to all red was mid-to-late October.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3615 on: November 15, 2020, 06:19:27 am »
@Hoodat I've been watching your dailies for months, and I see a pretty sharp up-slope in the 7-day moving average.  The cross-over to all red was mid-to-late October.....

The moving average correlates with the rise in infection rate (i.e Case-to-recovery ratio).  We are on an upward swing and have been for a few weeks.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3616 on: November 15, 2020, 02:57:57 pm »
Certainly on a huge up spike in my town of 150k.  We were averaging 15-20 new cases a day.  Now we are hitting 200+ a day and surrounding towns are showing this huge spike as well, in Texas.  Come on vaccine!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3617 on: November 16, 2020, 02:09:02 am »
The moving average correlates with the rise in infection rate (i.e Case-to-recovery ratio).  We are on an upward swing and have been for a few weeks.
Record number of cases in ND....

...record number of tests, too.

Gee, Wally, ya think?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3618 on: November 16, 2020, 02:15:56 am »
Record number of cases in ND....

...record number of tests, too.

Gee, Wally, ya think?

North Dakota is winning the immunity race.  Confirmed cases represents over 8% of state population.  Multiply that by 5, and that should be actual number with antibodies.

South Dakota is not far behind.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3619 on: November 16, 2020, 02:21:19 am »
North Dakota is winning the immunity race.  Confirmed cases represents over 8% of state population.  Multiply that by 5, and that should be actual number with antibodies.

South Dakota is not far behind.
Despite the Governor's mask mandate, more than half of people don't wear them, especially outside. Food deliveries I know of which have a 'contactless' option, (which has to be de-selected online or on phone orders because it is the default option) only opt for contactless about half the time, and some of those are simply default seletions, not active choices. There are over 400 active cases in this county now, which is roughly 1% of the county population. I know a few people who have recovered, and one whose death was credited to COVID (who had a few comorbidities).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3620 on: November 17, 2020, 05:51:13 pm »
11-16-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.174 ↑    1.394 ↑
United States   27.539 ↑    1.640 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in IL, FL, CA, OH, & MN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +111.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,289,404.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3621 on: November 17, 2020, 05:51:27 pm »
11-17-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.206 ↑    1.393 ↓
United States   27.783 ↑    1.644 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in TX, IL, CA, TN, & MN.

Past 7 day moving average of US deaths compared to 7-day average of previous period:  +105.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 2,295,527.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3622 on: November 17, 2020, 06:14:52 pm »
Fatality rates by State - based on reported cases only.

New Jersey     5.75%
     New York     5.65%
     Massachusetts     5.42%
     Connecticut     5.10%
     District Of Columbia     3.41%
     Pennsylvania     3.37%
     New Hampshire     3.32%
     Louisiana     2.99%
     Michigan     2.91%
     Rhode Island     2.87%
     Mississippi     2.62%
     Maryland     2.55%
     Delaware     2.52%
     Arizona     2.27%
     USA Total     2.18%
     South Carolina     2.10%
     Georgia     2.10%
     Florida     1.97%
     Indiana     1.91%
     Illinois     1.91%
     Vermont     1.90%
     Ohio     1.89%
     New Mexico     1.88%
     Virginia     1.85%
     Washington     1.84%
     Texas     1.82%
     Maine     1.77%
     California     1.75%
     West Virginia     1.69%
     Arkansas     1.65%
     Nevada     1.57%
     Colorado     1.53%
     North Carolina     1.51%
     Alabama     1.49%
     Missouri     1.38%
     Hawaii     1.33%
     Oregon     1.32%
     Minnesota     1.26%
     Tennessee     1.23%
     Kentucky     1.19%
     North Dakota     1.16%
     Montana     1.09%
     Iowa     1.06%
     Kansas     1.02%
     Oklahoma     0.98%
     South Dakota     0.97%
     Idaho     0.91%
     Wisconsin     0.83%
     Nebraska     0.78%
     Wyoming     0.62%
     Utah     0.46%
     Alaska     0.42%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3623 on: November 17, 2020, 06:17:52 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3624 on: November 17, 2020, 07:13:49 pm »
11-17-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)   29.206 ↑    1.393 ↓
United States   27.783 ↑    1.644 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in TX, IL, CA, TN, & MN.

Out of curiosity I looked over the the new cases and daily deaths data for several populous CA counties (Santa Clara, LA, and San Diego). Daily new cases are definitely way up. However, even the the cases increases have been going on for a month or more, the daily deaths stats are either flat or decreasing. This data was from before Goobernor Noisome's re-imposition of stricter semi-shutdown regs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.