Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 157376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« on: March 24, 2020, 11:17:54 pm »
   The Comprehensive Timeline of China’s COVID-19 Lies
By Jim Geraghty

March 23, 2020 9:13 AM

On today’s menu: a day-by-day, month-by-month breakdown of China’s coronavirus coverup and the irreparable damage it has caused around the globe.

The Timeline of a Viral Ticking Time Bomb

The story of the coronavirus pandemic is still being written. But at this early date, we can see all kinds of moments where different decisions could have lessened the severity of the outbreak we are currently enduring. You have probably heard variations of: “Chinese authorities denied that the virus could be transferred from human to human until it was too late.” What you have probably not heard is how emphatically, loudly, and repeatedly the Chinese government insisted human transmission was impossible, long after doctors in Wuhan had concluded human transmission was ongoing — and how the World Health Organization assented to that conclusion, despite the suspicions of other outside health experts.

Clearly, the U.S. government’s response to this threat was not nearly robust enough, and not enacted anywhere near quickly enough. Most European governments weren’t prepared either. Few governments around the world were or are prepared for the scale of the danger. We can only wonder whether accurate and timely information from China would have altered the way the U.S. government, the American people, and the world prepared for the oncoming danger of infection.

Some point in late 2019: The coronavirus jumps from some animal species to a human being. The best guess at this point is that it happened at a Chinese “wet market.”

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/chinas-devastating-lies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

The level of detail of this article is *bouche*  *bouche*  *bouche*  *bouche*  *bouche* ! And if it had ears, supporting links would be flowing out!

Just a quickie example:

* I knew that WHO had Tweeted on 1/14 that China had reported that there was no evidence of human-human transmission of coronavirus;

* And I knew that Trump started the screening of passengers arriving from China on 1/17;

* This article shows that it was already obvious in late December that human-human transmission had happened;

* This article shows that China maintained their false claim for several days after Trump started the passenger screening.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't know if this was posted, the Nevada Democratic Governor is limiting the use of some medicines for Coronavirus patients. Brilliant (/s).

Mindy Robinson
Flag of United States
@iheartmindy
My scumbag governor just restricted the use of a prescription medicine proven to help those with coronavirus...and for what? All the imaginary cases of malaria we don’t have in Nevada? Way to hoard a possible cure for yourself, elites. 👌🏻

#VoteDemsOut

Governor Sisolak
@GovSisolak
Today, I signed an emergency regulation limiting the prescription & issuance of two drugs that have unproven results with treating COVID-19. While these drugs serve necessary medical purposes, this regulation protects the Nevadans who need them and prevents unnecessary hoarding.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1242654365355147267

I haven't read into the matter, just heard about it on a general basis.  The governor's tweet says "limiting" versus "barring", so check up on it for oneself.

Anyway, some are up in arms about this decision.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 04:21:30 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 11:18:32 am »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 11:34:14 am »
Jackson Browne Tests Positive for Coronavirus: 'My Symptoms Are Pretty Mild'

Jackson Browne has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).

Browne, 71, announced his diagnosis during an interview with Rolling Stone published on Tuesday, explaining, “My symptoms are really pretty mild.”

Browne explained he decided to get tested after he noticed he had “small cough” and a “temperature,” he told the magazine.

Browne told Rolling Stone his symptoms are “pretty mild” and added, “I don’t require any kind of medication and certainly not hospitalization or anything like that.”

The musician is now recovering at his home in Los Angeles, California and has been self isolating for about “10 days.”

https://people.com/music/jackson-browne-tests-positive-coronavirus/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 11:35:57 am »
Wow. Jackson Browne and Prince Charles on the same day? And they’re both 71.

I hope they both get well.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 11:40:54 am »
Re: All the Drugs Proving Anecdotally Effective Against COVID-19, and the Companies That Make Them
« Reply #3244 on: Today at 06:59:25 AM »

Throw in megadoses of Vitamin C to that list.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/

@jmyrlefuller

This was from the other thread that is now closed BUT... it seems "Airborne", "Emergen-C",  those are important, I got Walgreen's budget brand.

In the same manner, I would think one should not be left vulnerable to say, a lot of sugar, I would think some things might lower immunity.

So, one hits the vitamin C (and other, zinc?) and this makes immunity stronger, would it actually fend off the virus activvely? Not allowing it to find a host? I would hope so.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 11:51:11 am »
Governor Sisolak
@GovSisolak
Today, I signed an emergency regulation limiting the prescription & issuance of two drugs that have unproven results with treating COVID-19. While these drugs serve necessary medical purposes, this regulation protects the Nevadans who need them and prevents unnecessary hoarding.

How do you hoard something that requires a prescription? 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 11:55:39 am »
I think that might be more geared toward the fish tank cleaner market.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 11:58:35 am »

I take some meds that usually only get a 30 day renewal at a time. Since February I’ve been getting 90 days on all my scripts whether I asked for it or not.

Now I’m down to like six weeks on most of them and I got a call from CVS to pick up two more scripts that were renewed without me asking for it, for another 90 days.

I hope the drug companies don’t think this is going to go though June or later, or they’re erring on the side of caution

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 12:08:34 pm »
Wow. Jackson Browne and Prince Charles on the same day? And they’re both 71.

I hope they both get well.
Jackson Browne got tested?  I guess his celebrity had nothing to do with him getting priority.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 12:33:37 pm »
Doctors: Abortions during Coronavirus Irresponsible

Both Mississippi and Maryland have banned abortions during Coronavirus

The silver lining!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 01:56:57 pm »
US was more prepared for pandemic than any other country, Johns Hopkins study found

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-was-most-prepared-country-in-the-world-for-pandemics-johns-hopkins-study-found-in-2019

Offline TomSea

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 03:19:50 pm »
Man Who Said ‘If I Get Corona, I Get Corona,’ Is Sorry
BY JACK PHILLIPS
March 25, 2020 Updated: March 25, 2020

A man who made headlines saying that he would continue to party in Florida amid the coronavirus pandemic has issued an apology.

“If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I’m not gonna let it stop me from partying,” Brady Sluder told news outlets last week in Miami, which drew international headlines and widespread condemnation. “We’re just out here having a good time. Whatever happens, happens.”

But in an Instagram post this week, Sluder issued an apology over his remarks.

Read more at:   https://m.theepochtimes.com/man-who-said-if-i-get-corona-i-get-corona-is-sorry_3285191.html

Yes, I did see him say this on the news.

Offline corbe

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 03:35:26 pm »
Jackson Browne got tested?  I guess his celebrity had nothing to do with him getting priority.  /s

Hasn't the entire NBA been tested?  No wonder the tests are in short supply.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 03:39:04 pm »
2020-03-25     15:26 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global5.67 ↓3.93 ↑
US/Can/Mex      0.69 ↑102.69 ↓
China22.45 ↑ 1.10 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Heading in right direction today.  568 total recoveries for US/CAN/MEX.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 03:42:10 pm »
   Hasn't the entire NBA been tested?  No wonder the tests are in short supply.

We are being told that even if we have extended close contact with someone who tests positive, we cannot get tested until we show symptoms.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 03:47:47 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

This was from the other thread that is now closed BUT... it seems "Airborne", "Emergen-C",  those are important, I got Walgreen's budget brand.

In the same manner, I would think one should not be left vulnerable to say, a lot of sugar, I would think some things might lower immunity.

So, one hits the vitamin C (and other, zinc?) and this makes immunity stronger, would it actually fend off the virus activvely? Not allowing it to find a host? I would hope so.

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is much more effective as it has a much higher absorption rate while not disturbing your digestive tract. You can easily take 3 grams a day for example with no negative side effects.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 03:48:48 pm »
Another 5,000 new cases in NY. Growth appears to be solidly linear at this point.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 03:54:59 pm »
Throw in megadoses of Vitamin C to that list.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york-hospitals-treating-coronavirus-patients-with-vitamin-c/

Although those treatments are IV, it is still a good idea to keep your system saturated.  I have been taking 1000 mg every two hours just as a precaution.  Vitamin C is an effective anti-histamine in very large doses, and can counteract the inflammation of the lungs which occurs with SARS-CoV-2.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 03:56:45 pm »
Although those treatments are IV, it is still a good idea to keep your system saturated.  I have been taking 1000 mg every two hours just as a precaution.  Vitamin C is an effective anti-histamine in very large doses, and can counteract the inflammation of the lungs which occurs with SARS-CoV-2.

You can get similar doses into your blood stream as an IV using Lypo-Spheric C.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 03:57:22 pm »
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C is much more effective as it has a much higher absorption rate while not disturbing your digestive tract. You can easily take 3 grams a day for example with no negative side effects.

I'm doing about 10 grams a day with zero negative effect.  I've never had any negative effect from massive Vitamin C doses.  Used to take it for poison ivy when I was younger to stop the itching.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2020, 04:01:27 pm »
I'm doing about 10 grams a day with zero negative effect.  I've never had any negative effect from massive Vitamin C doses.  Used to take it for poison ivy when I was younger to stop the itching.

Most people get diarrhea with that much C by mouth. Only a fraction of your dose is actually absorbed.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2020, 04:12:49 pm »
New York update:
Cases up 5,000, again. Third straight day it's hovered around that figure. We're approaching two weeks since social distancing began in earnest so if this works, numbers should start dropping quickly.

Noted that hospitalization increases have slowed and that areas outside New York City appear to be slowing faster. I don't have county-by-county, day-by-day comparisons to verify that.
Still at a plateau in new cases, but peak hospitalization is now projected at 21 days.