Author Topic: Pelosi Laughs Off Jim Cramer’s Question About Helping Workers With A Joke About CNBC’s Viewership  (Read 238 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Shelby Talcott
Media Reporter
March 24, 2020 11:40 AM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi poked fun at CNBC’s viewership after host Jim Cramer asked her to speak to the around “150 million working people” who are worried about their future because of the novel coronavirus.

Cramer asked Pelosi during “Squawk on the Street” about the coronavirus stimulus bill, which Congress has been unable to advance for two days straight. He pressed Pelosi on why the bill has not been passed.

Cramer asked if Pelosi could respond to the “150 million working people right now who are watching and listening” who were wondering if “they have a job on Friday.”

“I’m glad you have such a large audience,” Pelosi quipped.

WATCH:

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/24/nancy-pelosi-laughs-jim-cramer-helping-workers-cnbc-viewership/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Lies About House Bill On CNN: ‘Everything We Are Suggesting Here Relates To COVID-19’

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/24/pelosi-lies-coronavrirus-house-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Somebody puleeze arrange accommodations for this ancient byotch at Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She should retain her daytime employment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: