Author Topic: Biden: I don't want to be in a political fight with Trump over coronavirus  (Read 340 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I don't want to be in a political fight with Trump over coronavirus
By Julia Manchester - 03/24/20 12:41 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Tuesday that he does not want to be in a political fight with President Trump over the coronavirus outbreak but that he would continue to call the president out on misinformation regarding the virus.

"I have not been criticizing the president, but I've been pointing out where there is disagreement on how to proceed," Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, said on ABC's "The View."

"The coronavirus is not his fault, but the lack of speed with which to respond to it has to move much faster," he continued. "This is not about Democrat or Republican. This is not about what your party is. It's about getting through this."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/489231-biden-i-dont-want-to-be-in-a-political-fight-with-trump-over-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The rats are suddenly going to be talking alot about bipartisanship now that Pelosi's bill is on the table.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I fairly strongly believe Biden will not be their candidate.

Effed up as top dems are, they cannot watch Biden, and desire him to represent them.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Biden: I don't want to be in a political fight with Trump over coronavirus

Then why did you stumble through a video while trying to keep your dentures in your mouth as you lied?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The rats are suddenly going to be talking alot about bipartisanship now that Pelosi's bill is on the table.

Pelosi's fiasco blew up in her face like a trick cigar.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: