General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

What are you watching now?

<< < (15/371) > >>

DCPatriot:
Since I refuse to participate in following the NFL, I tripped over Netflix's "DAMNATION".  (* * * * * - 5 Star Rating)

An epic saga about the secret history of the 1930s American heartland, centering on the mythic conflict and bloody struggle between big money and the downtrodden.

Seth Davenport appears to be a small town Iowa preacher, but he harbors ambitions of starting a full-blown insurrection against the status quo. But he is unaware that an industrialist tycoon has hired a deadly professional strikebreaker named Creeley Turner to stop that insurrection by any means necessary. And unknown to those around them, these two men share a secret bloody past.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Official Trailer

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6106704/

DAMNATION IMDB  - Full Cast

libertybele:
YELLOWSTONE - Season 3 Finale

Anyone watching this series??  Best finale I've ever seen.

Who shot John?
Do you think Beth survived the blast?
What about Casey?  Do you think he survived?

I think it was Jamie's father that shot John ... and I think Jamie hired someone to blow up the building that Beth was in and hired a hit man to take out Casey.

Gefn:

--- Quote from: libertybele on November 25, 2020, 12:27:23 am ---YELLOWSTONE - Season 3 Finale

Anyone watching this series??  Best finale I've ever seen.

Who shot John?
Do you think Beth survived the blast?
What about Casey?  Do you think he survived?

I think it was Jamie's father that shot John ... and I think Jamie hired someone to blow up the building that Beth was in and hired a hit man to take out Casey.

--- End quote ---

I have it on Peacock but isn’t it violent? Not a fan of violent.

Rewatching It Crowd on Netflix tonight. Wanted something kinda silly. “Have you tried turning it off and on?”

I guess I’ll be going over to Hallmark movies soon too,

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on October 11, 2020, 08:47:19 pm ---Not right now, but later tonight, I'll be watching "Goodbye, Lenin!" -- from Germany (2003), a tragi-comedy about one East German family's experience before/after the fall of the Wall in 1990...

--- End quote ---

One of my all-time favorite movies.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Gefn on November 25, 2020, 12:55:33 am ---I have it on Peacock but isn’t it violent? Not a fan of violent.

Rewatching It Crowd on Netflix tonight. Wanted something kinda silly. “Have you tried turning it off and on?”

I guess I’ll be going over to Hallmark movies soon too,

--- End quote ---

I normally don't watch any TV at all -- started watching this series a couple of years ago -- a bit of violence -- but it takes place in a western setting (Yellowstone) which I like and it has a lot of action and drama as well.  It's the only program that I watched and missed the finale and finally watched it while I was making pies (pecan and pumpkin) for Thanksgiving.  I do watch a movie now and then with my hubby, but that's about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version