General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

What are you watching now?

<< < (21/371) > >>

Night Hides Not:
Pluto just added the Mission Impossible channel to its lineup. A return to the good old days of the Cold War and the Soviet Menace.

Last year, I was conversing with a much younger coworker about Mission Impossible. When I mentioned that I watched MI on TV every week during my youth, he replied incredulously, "they had a TV series?"  lol

Elderberry:
I just love the "Old Stuff".  I have all 7 seasons of MI. I'm going thru Gunsmoke right now. I'm mostly thru season 17 now. I think I'll go thru Have Gun Will Travel next. I'm currently watching "Call Northside 777"(1948) and "13 Rue Madeleine"(1947) will be next.

verga:

--- Quote from: Night Hides Not on December 03, 2020, 03:59:36 pm ---Pluto just added the Mission Impossible channel to its lineup. A return to the good old days of the Cold War and the Soviet Menace.

Last year, I was conversing with a much younger coworker about Mission Impossible. When I mentioned that I watched MI on TV every week during my youth, he replied incredulously, "they had a TV series?"  lol

--- End quote ---
Been watching it occasionally on Amazon Prime. I love when the SHTF, and they have to scurry to make things right.

verga:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on December 03, 2020, 04:28:08 pm ---I just love the "Old Stuff".  I have all 7 seasons of MI. I'm going thru Gunsmoke right now. I'm mostly thru season 17 now. I think I'll go thru Have Gun Will Travel next. I'm currently watching "Call Northside 777"(1948) and "13 Rue Madeleine"(1947) will be next.

--- End quote ---
YouTube has of the episodes of HGWT except one. I have been sneaking those when the wife is doing homework.

DCPatriot:
Actually stumbled onto "BLACKLIST" on Netflix, starring James Spader.

He plays an global criminal brokering relationships among criminals and politicians, having connections second to none.

The writing on this series is phenomenal.  It will definitely hook you. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Pilot scene, Season 1, Episode 1 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version