Author Topic: James Woods not surprised if American hordes drag ‘obstructionist scum out of Congress by their hair  (Read 421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods not surprised if American hordes drag ‘obstructionist scum out of Congress by their hair’
March 23, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Americans find themselves in the unenviable position of being forced to depend on a dysfunctional US Congress to set aside their self-serving agendas and come together to provide desperately needed relief as a result of the Chinese virus COVID-19.

And no one is more agitated by this than conservative actor James Woods.

Those who’ve had their livelihoods taken away without notice are hurting and may not know where their next meal is coming from, yet politicians in Washington, who are still receiving their taxpayer-funded salaries, continue to engage in gamesmanship.

A prime example of this was seen Sunday, as a bipartisan deal was within reach that would provide for the checks that Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, at the direction of President Trump, assured people last week would be coming in a matter of days.

At the 11th hour, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi threw a hand grenade into the mix and brought the effort to a screeching halt, as the Democrat declared that she’d be putting together her own bill in due time.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/23/james-woods-not-surprised-if-american-hordes-drag-obstructionist-scum-out-of-congress-by-their-hair-900638
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I sure hope there's enough common sense out there to vote all of these Democrats out, what backstabbers.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I sure hope there's enough common sense out there to vote all of these Democrats out, what backstabbers.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mortarman

Why stop with draggin' 'em out by their hair? Rope is cheap an' if there aren't enough tall trees, there are lamp posts an' highway overpasses.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The French lopped off the heads of 17,000 during their revolution.  We wouldn't need to do anywhere near as many.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why stop with draggin' 'em out by their hair? Rope is cheap an' if there aren't enough tall trees, there are lamp posts an' highway overpasses.

:pop41:

@mortarman

What happened to the old favorite of tying them to your horse or car bumper,and taking them for a ride?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I must not be a pizzed as you all are.  I'd settle for a liberal application of road tar and chicken feathers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: