Author Topic: People Are Calling 911 To Report Their Neighbors For Coughing  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

People Are Calling 911 To Report Their Neighbors For Coughing

Tom Gantert

Mar 22, 2020
In California, people are calling 911 and reporting their neighbors for loud coughing and sneezing

Palm Springs, CA – The Palm Springs Police Department stated it has received 911 calls from concerned residents reporting that they can hear their neighbors coughing and sneezing and are concerned they have the coronavirus.

The Palm Springs police said they received about five such calls last week, according to USA Today.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/people-are-calling-911-to-report-their-neighbors-for-coughing-vXZFXZcrZky1ZRGBmhdhgA

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: People Are Calling 911 To Report Their Neighbors For Coughing
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 04:45:39 pm »
 ****slapping One moron does not equal the population of the whole state. ****slapping

I know my neighbors are not that grade of moron, but they would not hear me or anyone else in my house cough. Because our windows and doors are shut.

Humans being what they are, I'm sure that Kansas and North Dakota and etc. have their per capita share of busybodies. They just lack their per capita share of bashers on conservative discussion sites.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 06:06:22 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: People Are Calling 911 To Report Their Neighbors For Coughing
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 03:11:48 am »
****slapping One moron does not equal the population of the whole state. ****slapping

I know my neighbors are not that grade of moron, but they would not hear me or anyone else in my house cough. Because our windows and doors are shut.

Humans being what they are, I'm sure that Kansas and North Dakota and etc. have their per capita share of busybodies. They just lack their per capita share of bashers on conservative discussion sites.
As a North Dakotan, in town, sure, there are those few who know how many cans were in their neighbor's grocery bags by the bulges in the bag. Everybody needs a hobby, i guess.  :shrug:
Once you get out of town, though, that requires either some fantastic optics, a drone or both.
We do have a tendency to look after each other, but privacy is one of the reasons houses have walls.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis