Author Topic: 'I’m going to keep pushing.' Anthony Fauci tries to make the White House listen to facts of the pand  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Once-Ler

Nothing says "support" like"the President spreads self serving disinformation that is counter to reality and the facts." or this classic "These are the kind of breakdowns that can happen when Presidents spend all their time criticizing the other party". and the classic blame shifting to the President regarding the rancor and incivility the Dems have created via their radicalism "President Trump spent 3 years insulting and demonizing the democrats, never co-operating, and making all his accomplishments Executive Orders.  I'm not surprised democrats are reluctant to work with him now even though his tone changed last week".

That's simply repeating Dem memes and each comment was tossed out there with no supporting evidence. That's not support...that's not even rational critique. Its painting a picture based solely on propaganda from the left. And while there's absolutely nothing wrong with criticizing the president...any president...tossing disingenuous propaganda phrases at him can hardly be characterized as support.

All that said, no one here is claiming you're a bad person or even a bad conservative...but you are truly blinded by Trump hate (what others might call NeverTrumpism). You're blinders limit you to seeing only facts and statements that affirm your existing view...confirmation bias gone mad.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yes, but maybe not with you.  I'm quarantining you for the remainder of the 15 days.  It's for me.

Good idea.  Let me know how many days remain and we can accommodate you. 

Quote from: Mesaclone on Today at 10:27:11 AM

Don't do me any favors @Cyber Liberty
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:49:16 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler

Nothing says "support" like"the President spreads self serving disinformation that is counter to reality and the facts." or this classic "These are the kind of breakdowns that can happen when Presidents spend all their time criticizing the other party". and the classic blame shifting to the President regarding the rancor and incivility the Dems have created via their radicalism "President Trump spent 3 years insulting and demonizing the democrats, never co-operating, and making all his accomplishments Executive Orders.  I'm not surprised democrats are reluctant to work with him now even though his tone changed last week".

Nothing says Levin-style editing like "I have fully supported President Trump in his handling of the Coronavirus since he declared it a National Emergency" into "support"