Author Topic: Report: Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive for Coronavirus  (Read 1553 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Report: Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive for Coronavirus
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 09:32:13 am »
It was common knowledge on the internet that he was going to die somehow/some way. The only bet was how they were going to do it? Most people were betting on 'an accident', since suiciding has now become a common word in relation to anyone who was friends, worked for, or even knows the Clintons.

I have to give props. Did not see the coronavirus angle coming. That's genius.

In the regular mafia, when you went to jail the mob would take care of your family, worked to get you special privileges, and hired the best lawyers to get you out. The Clinton Syndicate works on whole different level. If you go to jail having been involved with the Clintons in any way whatsoever even indirectly, your ass is dead. One way or another, you are as good as dead. The Clinton mafia has no mercy and no limits to their reach.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:15:27 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2020, 12:44:52 pm »
Unlike the Sicilian Mafia, the Chappaquaw Crime Cartel  has no honor.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 02:22:09 pm »
In the regular mafia, when you went to jail the mob would take care of your family, worked to get you special privileges, and hired the best lawyers to get you out. The Clinton Syndicate works on whole different level. If you go to jail having been involved with the Clintons in any way whatsoever even indirectly, your ass is dead. One way or another, you are as good as dead. The Clinton mafia has no mercy and no limits to their reach.

The comparison is off - The Mafioso had a criminal honor of sorts...
Think more of ancient Roman Senators, right before the fall...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2020, 07:20:27 pm »
UPDATE

Spokesman Says Harvey Weinstein Never Tested Positive For Coronavirus
April 2, 2020 at 1:05 pm

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – A spokesman tells CBS2 Harvey Weinstein was tested at Rikers Island for coronavirus and it came back negative.

Weinstein was allegedly never tested at Wende Correctional Facility in upstate New York, where it was previously reported he was positive for the virus, a spokesman said. Weinstein was moved to Wende after Rikers.

Although Weinstein was negative for coronavirus at Rikers, he was experiencing chest pains, coughs and could not walk on his own. Before being transferred to Rikers, he had treatment at Bellevue Hospital to clear a blocked artery, a spokesman said.   ...
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/04/02/spokesman-says-harvey-weinstein-never-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

Never mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 07:39:01 pm »
UPDATE
https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/04/02/spokesman-says-harvey-weinstein-never-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

Never mind.

Almost all of these celebrities that say they have it are lying.  They just want to wear that Badge, since "Orange Man Bad", or something.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2020, 09:30:02 pm »
I've been telling you folks -- Harvey doesn't want to do his time, a least not in a standard prison (real prison is for peasants).  If he has to serve his sentence, it's going to be in far better accommodations. 

I don't believe he really is that sick or that he has been.  All a ploy.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 11:50:10 am »
UPDATE

Catturd â„¢  @catturd2
Remember when they reported Harvey Weinstein had coronavirus over a week ago - then no more stories since?
I do
3:52 PM · Apr 10, 2020

PROUD PATRIOT @76proud
NYC Medical Examiner just changed Jeffrey Epstein’s cause of death from suicide to Covid-19.
3:53 PM · Apr 10, 2020

Entertainment News
April 9, 2020 / 8:06 PM / 3 days ago
Harvey Weinstein free of coronavirus symptoms, spokesman says
Karen Freifeld

(Reuters) - Harvey Weinstein, who is serving a prison sentence for rape, has no symptoms of the coronavirus, his spokesman said on Thursday, more than two weeks after a union official for corrections officers said the former movie producer had tested positive.

“As of now, it’s been 14 days since reports of concern from people inside the prison, and he has no symptoms and no issues,” Weinstein spokesman Juda Engelmayer said.  ...
Reuters

It's a Festivus miracle!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 06:03:24 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 12:03:36 pm »
Well, he could have tested positive for the virus, but never had any symptoms.  But yeah, in this case I'd say the story was fake news. 

I actually thought the story came from Weinstein's representatives, but it looks like the scam came from the corrections union.  Probably looking for a pay increase.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 12:43:32 pm »
I've been telling you folks -- Harvey doesn't want to do his time, a least not in a standard prison (real prison is for peasants).  If he has to serve his sentence, it's going to be in far better accommodations. 

I don't believe he really is that sick or that he has been.  All a ploy.
I believe he will be dead by November, especially if their is a Clinton in the wings.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 01:04:24 pm »
I believe he will be dead by November, especially if their is a Clinton in the wings.
What does Clinton have against Weinstein?  Jealousy over his rape count?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 01:10:18 pm »
It's what Harvey may have picked up hobnobbing with the Clintons that would be the threat to his well being, not what they got from him.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 02:21:12 pm »
It's what Harvey may have picked up hobnobbing with the Clintons that would be the threat to his well being, not what they got from him.

Interesting.  The guy isn't dead yet and the conspiracy theories have already started.  LOL   *****rollingeyes*****

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 02:26:55 pm »
Interesting.  The guy isn't dead yet and the conspiracy theories have already started.  LOL   *****rollingeyes*****

I'm already looking forward to the "Weinswine Didn't Kill Himself" memes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2020, 02:32:48 pm »

@Once-Ler

Weinstein used to fly Bubba to his sex island in his private plane,and no doubt has stories to tell,and maybe even video tapes to show.

There is also a possibility Bubbette! went there to enjoy the young girls,too.

I'm betting he has a tough time buying life insurance.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2020, 02:36:58 pm »
@Once-Ler

Weinstein used to fly Bubba to his sex island in his private plane,and no doubt has stories to tell,and maybe even video tapes to show.

There is also a possibility Bubbette! went there to enjoy the young girls,too.

I'm betting he has a tough time buying life insurance.

Weinswine had a sex island too?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2020, 03:11:48 pm »
Weinswine had a sex island too?

@Cyber Liberty

Ya got me. I plead Chemo Brain.

Weinstein,like every other Billionaire DID have hot young women willing to do anything to promote themselves,though. AND being in the film business means filming "movies" is no mystery to him.

I doubt he will hang himself,though. That's been "done to death".
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 03:14:08 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2020, 03:23:04 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Weinstein,like every other Billionaire DID have hot young women willing to do anything to promote themselves,though. AND being in the film business means filming "movies" is no mystery to him.

The Epstein memes have caused the Rats to have to make their executions look like accidents. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2020, 04:14:18 pm »
I'm already looking forward to the "Weinswine Didn't Kill Himself" memes.
But...but... I'd think "He didn't give himself the virus!" would be a fairly safe bet.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2020, 04:16:26 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

He did hobnob with the Clintons, he did have hot young wannabe starlets on tap. Yep, he may have some dirt.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2020, 04:58:49 pm »
He did hobnob with the Clintons, he did have hot young wannabe starlets on tap. Yep, he may have some dirt.

@Smokin Joe

He said "tap". Snicker!