Author Topic: Hopes for quick coronavirus stimulus deal break down  (Read 1073 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Hopes for quick coronavirus stimulus deal break down
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2020, 06:42:43 pm »
These are the kind of breakdowns that can happen when Presidents spend all their time criticizing the other party.  I guess we'll see who America blames more when the stock market tanks again on Monday.  Good bye retirement.

Not a word about the Rats killing this? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2020, 06:45:48 am »
Not a word about the Rats killing this?
It takes two to argue.  The rats suck too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2020, 12:53:56 pm »
Unemployment is the #1 priority now that they are shutting down everything. Small business help also to companies that can't weather the temporary shut downs.  Not businesses that are likely to recover on their own.  If at all those should be discussed as we find out what the length of the virus threat will be.  Worry about the people, instead of big business that has its hands out for anything they can get.

Trump: 'I don't know' if my businesses will receive coronavirus assistance

President Donald Trump said Saturday he wasn't sure if his business would receive financial assistance as part of coronavirus relief packages being considered by Congress.
"I just don't know what the government assistance would be for what I have," Trump said at a White House briefing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-i-don-t-know-if-my-businesses-will-receive-coronavirus-assistance/ar-BB11vYR0

I am sure that these can hold up just fine for short term without breaking the bank.
Everything?

Are you hyperventilating once again?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington