Author Topic: Toilet paper site claims it calculates how long your supply will last  (Read 1097 times)

Offline EdinVA

It’s one of the key questions as Americans wait out the coronavirus outbreak at home: How long will my stash of toilet paper last?
A new website called “How much toilet paper?” claims it can roll out an answer for you.
Simply set the top bar to how many rolls you currently have, then set the second bar to how many average bathroom visits you make per day – and the website’s calculator does the rest.
If you have a standard package of four rolls, for example, the website says that will last you 32 days if you make an average of two bathroom visits per day.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/toilet-paper-site-claims-it-calculates-how-long-your-supply-will-last

888mouth

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Toilet paper site claims it calculates how long your supply will last
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 06:58:57 pm »
I find their analysis to be completely full of crap.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 07:08:16 pm »
:silly:
The website for those who want to know... lol
https://howmuchtoiletpaper.com/

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 07:12:35 pm »
It's a trap!

It's the gubmint tryin to get a fix on your stash!

Sadly, I lost all my TP in a tragic canoeing accident.  :whistle:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 07:15:55 pm »
If you have a standard package of four rolls, for example, the website says that will last you 32 days if you make an average of two bathroom visits per day.

Who conducted this study?  Sheryl Crow?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 07:16:28 pm »
It's a trap!

Just a bunch of dead trees...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 07:17:35 pm »
Lol, I have doubled the number of squares this last week, due to having to switch brands (cheap one-ply)... From 3 squares to 6, with optional second wipe consuming another 3 squares of the one ply. Hey some days are clean breaks, some days are not. **

** Unless I have having a poopy day.... It happens.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DB

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2020, 07:18:15 pm »
It's a trap!

Well at least your guns aren't lonely...

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2020, 07:20:42 pm »

Lol, the one square per day perfect pucker upper.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2020, 07:24:35 pm »
Lol, the one square per day perfect pucker upper.

One thing I am hoping for is that after this fiasco, that retailers refuse to give refunds on the products from the hoarders.  Let them drown in their TP.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2020, 07:27:53 pm »
Lol, I have doubled the number of squares this last week, due to having to switch brands (cheap one-ply)... From 3 squares to 6, with optional second wipe consuming another 3 squares of the one ply. Hey some days are clean breaks, some days are not. **

** Unless I have having a poopy day.... It happens.

TMI..  :whistle:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2020, 07:28:05 pm »

888high58888  Who in the heck knows how many squares of TP that they use at any given time?  Not all toilet paper is created equal, nor are all bathroom "habits" equal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2020, 08:23:20 pm »
One thing I am hoping for is that after this fiasco, that retailers refuse to give refunds on the products from the hoarders.  Let them drown in their TP.

Noticed some viral video that didn't do Trump any good today... Lady and her husband bought ever freaking box of toilet paper from a Dollar General or something and some lady confronted them about it... The lady that confronted them ended up making them look like fools when she asked the lady hoarder if she was a Trump fan... The lady opened her big pie-hole and said she was.... and just went on and on about Trump... Just made me shriek "shut up" lady and just take your 20 huge boxes of toilet paper and leave. Yep there had to be 20 huge boxes (or more) of toilet paper, they bought out the whole store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkpLWyJcSFI
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 08:25:36 pm by Sighlass »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2020, 11:01:23 pm »
Well what  Sheryl never told anyone is that her 'bath tissue' sheets aren't the standard 4"X4", hers are 24"X24".

Offline mortarman

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2020, 04:52:31 am »
Would it take into account the 16 in. tall stack of old phonebooks I have. How about an old Sears/Roebuck catalogue or two.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 04:54:15 am by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.