Author Topic: FBI finds more classified Hillary Clinton emails  (Read 2545 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: FBI finds more classified Hillary Clinton emails
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2020, 04:59:37 pm »
Mostly correct.  The Feebs are everywhere, and nowhere is free of Agency corruption.  I've come to the conclusion it's prudent to consider all agents corrupt.  Never talk to one without a lawyer present, especially if they assure you one is not necessary.

@Cyber Liberty

That one should set off automatic alarms. To ME,it means "We have no idea who actually did this,but we are looking for candidates."

NEVER talk to ANY officer of the law without a lawyer present. In most cases,since they have nothing on you to start with if you are innocent,asking for a lawyer results in them throwing in the towel and looking for someone more foolish to hang it on.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2020, 05:01:17 pm »
If you want to commit suicide yourself, just say you have dirt on the Clintons.
You will be dead inside of 8 hours. This is proven. Ten times over.

@240B

I am not sure that is as true as it used to be. Both are out of office now,and would have to spend their own money to get you whacked.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 05:11:32 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

That one should set off automatic alarms. To ME,it means "We have no idea who actually did this,but we are looking for candidates."

NEVER talk to ANY officer of the law without a lawyer present. In most cases,since they have nothing on you to start with if you are innocent,asking for a lawyer results in them throwing in the towel and looking for someone more foolish to hang it on.

@sneakypete

I saw a video once by a lawyer explaining why you should never talk to police without a lawyer present.  While they are required to tell you (when arrested) that what you say can be used to incriminate you in Court, they don't tell you that anything you say that exonerates you can not be used by you in that same Court, because it would be considered "hearsay."

It's one-sided.  If everybody grasped that simple fact, then nobody would ever talk to the Police without a lawyer present.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 05:12:49 pm »
@240B

I am not sure that is as true as it used to be. Both are out of office now,and would have to spend their own money to get you whacked.

The suicide angle has been, to excuse a pun, done to death.  Future murders will have to be made to look like an accident.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 05:30:43 pm »
The suicide angle has been, to excuse a pun, done to death.  Future murders will have to be made to look like an accident.

@Cyber Liberty

Since neither one is known to be generous with "their" money,it means that era is over for them unless someone from their past shows up with documented evidence that has no time limits on it and threatens their pensions.

Unless,of course,Bubbette! becomes President,and then it's "Game ON!" again.  I have no doubt that is in her plans,but I see her election as unlikely. Trump doesn't like her,and is VERY unlikely to pull any punches or not strike back at her cheap shots.

I almost hope she runs so I can see her get a pouty look on her face as she starts crying and whines "You are just ppppicking on mmmme because I'm just a gurl!" on live tv.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 05:54:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Since neither one is known to be generous with "their" money,it means that era is over for them unless someone from their past shows up with documented evidence that has no time limits on it and threatens their pensions.

Unless,of course,Bubbette! becomes President,and then it's "Game ON!" again.  I have no doubt that is in her plans,but I see her election as unlikely. Trump doesn't like her,and is VERY unlikely to pull any punches or not strike back at her cheap shots.

I almost hope she runs so I can see her get a pouty look on her face as she starts crying and whines "You are just ppppicking on mmmme because I'm just a gurl!" on live tv.

You'll get no argument from me, @sneakypete!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2020, 07:53:19 pm »
@240B

Hey, it isn't like hanging Epstein. Most people don't have the level of security he was supposed to have.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 07:57:44 pm »
Hey, it isn't like hanging Epstein. Most people don't have the level of security he was supposed to have.

Nor as many enemies he had.  Lotsa people wanted him silenced.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 08:01:11 pm »
Have to agree with that.
One or two or three suicides...maybe?
But when you have 35 suicides all connected to the same family...
How much more suiciding can you do? There has to be a limit ... somewhere?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 08:33:43 pm »
Have to agree with that.
One or two or three suicides...maybe?
But when you have 35 suicides all connected to the same family...
How much more suiciding can you do? There has to be a limit ... somewhere?
Suicide is one thing, it's when they just don't quit shooting themselves in the back of the head after the first couple of shots that makes a guy wonder...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 11:24:18 pm »
Suicide is one thing, it's when they just don't quit shooting themselves in the back of the head after the first couple of shots that makes a guy wonder...
Shot himself in the back of the head...twice. Definitely suicide, so says the coroner, just before his two week all expense paid trip to Bahamas.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2020, 01:03:30 am »
Nor as many enemies he had.  Lotsa people wanted him silenced.

@Cyber Liberty

Even worse for him,lots of people NEEDED him silenced.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2020, 01:07:44 am »

@Smokin Joe ann
w
Thinking of the sheriff that announced on a radio program that he had proof LBJ stole his first election to Congress,and that he would be testifying and presenting the evidence before a Grand Jury in a few days,and was found dead the next day ?

The local coroner ruled his death a suicde despite the fact that he had been shot in the back multiple times with a bolt-action rifle.

You almost never see dedication like that in a suicide.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2020, 01:39:23 am »
@Smokin Joe ann
w
Thinking of the sheriff that announced on a radio program that he had proof LBJ stole his first election to Congress,and that he would be testifying and presenting the evidence before a Grand Jury in a few days,and was found dead the next day ?

The local coroner ruled his death a suicde despite the fact that he had been shot in the back multiple times with a bolt-action rifle.

You almost never see dedication like that in a suicide.
Yeah, I know of an attorney who was digging into some pols backgrounds who was a meticulous sort, spotless inner office, who supposedly ended it all by repeatedly slashing his own wrists and throat. Dedication... :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2020, 05:18:27 pm »
The fact is there are always patsies like Lee Harvey Oswald when you need one.  You think Oswald killed JFK?  Fat chance.

And suicide works just fine.  Who will question anything?    Whoever is truly running this world love the Clintons.  I say it is the globalists who want one world governing body.  The Clintons, Bushes and Obama are all globalists.

And there is that group of super wealthy that want the world population to be in the 50 million range.  Who is to say this virus is not a test run of what is to come?

On Tucker Carlson last night,  he had a segment indicating the USA's NIH funded the lab in China that produced this virus, some $3.4 or $3.7 million.  I cringed hearing this, and yet was not the least bit surprised.  And Dr. Fauci as the lead scientist and face of fighting this virus in the USA may well have been the person that authorized the money for this lab.  When one thinks of the corruption, I can see the possibility there are not enough vertical things in Washington to hang all these MFers on!!!!!!!!!!  I think the time is coming for a good and bloody revolution.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2020, 04:26:01 am »
We Got Her Now!!!

wait.  That's not my line.  oops, I owe somebody $1.37 for trademark infringement.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2020, 01:40:28 pm »
We Got Her Now!!!

wait.  That's not my line.  oops, I owe somebody $1.37 for trademark infringement.

The copyright expired, so knock yourself out!   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2020, 03:33:30 pm »
The copyright expired, so knock yourself out!   :beer:

@Cyber Liberty

Woo HOOO!

We got her this tim.....,zzzzzz.

If they were serious about arresting her,she would already be out of jail on bail and facing both state and federal obstruction of justice  charges,AT A MIMIMUM.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 03:35:03 pm by sneakypete »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2020, 03:38:27 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Woo HOOO!

We got her this tim.....,zzzzzz.

If they were serious about arresting her,she would already be out of jail on bail and facing both state and federal obstruction of justice  charges,AT A MIMIMUM.

I sure Trey Gowdy, with his lobbyist money sends his best to Hilary.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.