Author Topic: Coronavirus presidential briefings: Joe Biden tries to get into the act  (Read 1099 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Coronavirus presidential briefings: Joe Biden tries to get into the act
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2020, 04:25:46 pm »
The biggest problem with Biden is that he is so 'far out there' now that he is simply unable to read a script or a teleprompter correctly. He gets confused halfway through a sentence and then tries to 'improvise'. Biden's improvisation when he loses track are always confused, muddled, and hilariously sad.

The DNC plan remains the same. It is more than clear at this point that they are using Biden as a 'placeholder' to sabotage Sanders. Once Sanders drops, the DNC will either replace Biden outright "for health reasons" or they will assign a VP to Biden who will essentially take his place in the race. Biden himself has said that whomever his VP pick is must be able to 'be the President' on day one. This tells me that if he by some miracle manages to win, he will resign almost immediately. They are signalling clearly what the plan is.

But nobody has ever accused a Democrat voter of having intelligence.

@240B

I mostly agree. I don't think he is going to make it to election day,though. I think he will resign for health reasons shortly after being nominated,and will be replaced by Bubbette!,and John Kerry as her most likely VP running mate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2020, 04:49:22 pm »
@240B

I mostly agree. I don't think he is going to make it to election day,though. I think he will resign for health reasons shortly after being nominated,and will be replaced by Bubbette!,and John Kerry as her most likely VP running mate.
@sneakypete

Of course. I thought that is what I said. There are many possible way to do "the plan", but one thing remains constant. The DNC has no intention of allowing Sanders or Biden to be the President.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2020, 05:02:18 pm »
@sneakypete

The DNC has no intention of allowing Sanders or Biden to be the President.

@240B

While it is true the typical Dim voter of today doesn't have enough sense to pour urine out of a boot,the Dim leadership/herders are pretty smart guys whose only loyalty is to themselves and their power. They won't hesitate an instant to remove him when the time comes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!