Author Topic: Miracle Or Media Sensationalism? 12 Of 14 Infected With Covid-19 Recover At Oregon Veteran’s Home  (Read 421 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Brock Simmons March 20, 2020

Miracle Or Media Sensationalism? 12 Of 14 Infected With Covid-19 Recover At Oregon Veteran’s Home

A home for senior veterans has been the hot spot in Oregon for positive coronavirus diagnoses, with 13 residents and one caretaker coming down with the virus.

However, as time has gone, 12 of the 14 are doing well, with one showing no symptoms anymore. It also looks like the virus isn’t transmitting as easily as we were led to believe, with 137 people who live and work at the facility testing negative.

FOX 12 reports:

It’s been just over a week since the Oregon Veteran’s Home in Lebanon reported its first case of COVID-19, and since then, a total of 14 people who live there have tested positive.

On Thursday, the doctor treating all 14 people said 12 of them are doing well, and that the very first patient to test positive doesn’t have symptoms anymore.

The doctor treating the 14 patients, Rob Richardson, says one patient is in serious condition and another is in critical condition.

“I’ve gone through numerous flu epidemics, I’ve worked in H1N1, this virus doesn’t play by the same set of rules,” Richardson said. “I am seeing crises that I have never seen before in these viral illnesses. If you ask me, after we go 21 days and everybody is afebrile, I’ll know we’re ok, until that point, I still am sleepless at night worrying about these vets.”

The other 137 people who live at the facility have tested negative for the virus.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/miracle-or-media-sensationalism-12-of-14-infected-with-covid-19-recover-at-oregon-veterans-home/

Offline Idiot

Gateway Pundit by Brock Simmons March 20, 2020

Miracle Or Media Sensationalism? 12 Of 14 Infected With Covid-19 Recover At Oregon Veteran’s Home

A home for senior veterans has been the hot spot in Oregon for positive coronavirus diagnoses, with 13 residents and one caretaker coming down with the virus.

However, as time has gone, 12 of the 14 are doing well, with one showing no symptoms anymore. It also looks like the virus isn’t transmitting as easily as we were led to believe, with 137 people who live and work at the facility testing negative.

FOX 12 reports:

It’s been just over a week since the Oregon Veteran’s Home in Lebanon reported its first case of COVID-19, and since then, a total of 14 people who live there have tested positive.

On Thursday, the doctor treating all 14 people said 12 of them are doing well, and that the very first patient to test positive doesn’t have symptoms anymore.

The doctor treating the 14 patients, Rob Richardson, says one patient is in serious condition and another is in critical condition.

“I’ve gone through numerous flu epidemics, I’ve worked in H1N1, this virus doesn’t play by the same set of rules,” Richardson said. “I am seeing crises that I have never seen before in these viral illnesses. If you ask me, after we go 21 days and everybody is afebrile, I’ll know we’re ok, until that point, I still am sleepless at night worrying about these vets.”

The other 137 people who live at the facility have tested negative for the virus.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/miracle-or-media-sensationalism-12-of-14-infected-with-covid-19-recover-at-oregon-veterans-home/
Fantastic!!!!!

Online libertybele

One of the more reassuring points:

"Keep in mind that all of the residents are over the age of 65, in the most susceptible age group, and apparently all of them have other health complications."

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

So, have those who appear to be recovering been treated with any special medication(s)? Or "just" GP care to mitigate symptoms? I didn't see anything about that in either article linked by Gateway Pundit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.