Author Topic: Coronavirus Video Archive, Health and Related Only.  (Read 526 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Coronavirus Video Archive, Health and Related Only.
« on: March 20, 2020, 07:13:52 pm »
PLEASE POST FULL DESCRIPTION OF ANY VIDEOS POSTED

I think a video archive would be helpful, hopefully politics and off-topic remarks can be kept at a minimum. I think this would be helpful.

Dr. John Campbell
Friday 20th March Lets get serious

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Might I say, I'd even consider just titling this "health videos" because it is all helpful so any feedback would be useful.  So, this could be called "health videos", not a bad idea anytime.

Video came recommended to me....
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 06:00:08 pm by TomSea »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Coronavirus Video Archive, Health and Related Only.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:14:53 pm »
His videos are excellent and informative.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 11:00:43 pm »
Rudy Giuliani - Common Sense show

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Rudy Giuliani sits down with Emergency Doctors on the Front Line | Common Sense Ep. 16

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 06:49:31 am »
The above video is interesting, and I believe his perspective is valid to a degree.  The problem is that too many make comparisons to Italy or even China.  Contrary to this man, I do not believe for one second anything China has reported to be truthful.  They have been lying to their own people, and I suspect the true mortality numbers in China are much higher.

Italy on the other hand, the differences between Italy and the USA are well defined by Liz Wheeler on OAN's Tipping Point, the one person on TV/cable I trust for accurate news reporting.  Please watch her video, for I see a glimmer of hope with her data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeGjXFyaXis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 04:17:50 pm »
The above video is interesting, and I believe his perspective is valid to a degree.  The problem is that too many make comparisons to Italy or even China.  Contrary to this man, I do not believe for one second anything China has reported to be truthful.  They have been lying to their own people, and I suspect the true mortality numbers in China are much higher.

Italy on the other hand, the differences between Italy and the USA are well defined by Liz Wheeler on OAN's Tipping Point, the one person on TV/cable I trust for accurate news reporting.  Please watch her video, for I see a glimmer of hope with her data.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

OAN has allowed pro-Assad, pro-Russian propaganda (which had one of their reporters but was not an official OAN show in that "White Helmet" documentary, a group, btw, that the Trump admin has chosen to fund, that being the "White Helmets") on their channel, OAN has even sued people about being called "Russian agents", something like that, that itself may be wrong in calling them that.  If one is just going to find drawbacks about whatever source, there is good reason to have doubt in them too.  OAN, the same channel that a few years ago, projected on election night,  that Roy Moore beat Doug Jones in the Senate race for Alabama. Doesn't sound very dependable to me.

They probably shouldn't be called Russian agents and that was OAN's gripe but I can see where one might question their motives.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 04:27:45 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 04:23:37 pm »
I don't get the interest in Video Only threads. It may be just me though, as I can read much faster than the spoken word. I prefer words and images. Much faster to take in.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 04:31:24 pm »
There have been requests to post videos in the corona threads sent to me. I think, just posting a video among all of the comments in the other threads will see the video largely lost.  I think they could be posted in both places.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 04:36:46 pm »
As long as when a Video is posted, there is also some description of the video's content. Just like an excerpt of an article to entice the reader to click on the link.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 05:23:46 pm »
@Elderberry I'll unsticky this for now, if anyone has reservations about this. It still means, we can post here.  Anyone can unsticky it so, whatever....

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 05:32:48 pm »
THIS is not peer-reviewed but are we going to get peer reviews within months or weeks of this illness breaking out?? TV from Thailand, this sounds alarmist but at the same time, it should not be totally ignored either:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest coronavirus research: Coronavirus Will Render Most Male Patients Infertile | News

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

News

Latest Research Published by Chinese Scientists Say Coronavirus Will Render Most Male Patients Infertile.

A latest coronavirus research by medical scientists from Nanjing Medical University and Suzhou Hospital lead by Dr Jianqing Wang, Head of the Department of Urology, at Suzhou Hospital say that males affected by the SARS-Cov2 coronavirus which causes the Covid-19 disease will likely become infertile even if they recover from the infection.
======

Make News your daily news outlet for breaking national and world news.
Selected multimedia content from NEWS is quickly delivered the news about National/Politics,  Economy, IT/Science, Foreign Policy, World, Life/Culture of the all countries around the world.
========

Coronavirus playlist is the place to keep up to date with the latest news on the Corona disease situation occurring in China and other countries around the world.
======