Author Topic: What’s Up Joe? Biden Finishes Speech, Stares Ahead Until Wife Jill Comes to the Rescue  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What’s Up Joe? Biden Finishes Speech, Stares Ahead Until Wife Jill Comes to the Rescue

Posted at 6:16 pm on March 19, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

After he swept the Arizona, Florida and Illinois primaries on Tuesday night, presumed Democratic nominee Joe Biden delivered a victory speech to a camera. For obvious reasons, there was no audience.

Speaking in a quiet, somber tone, he ended his speech saying, “Thank you all. Thank you all for listening.” He stood there, motionless, staring ahead as if in a trance. Was he waiting for applause?

Entering from stage right came Jill Biden to break this strange silence. Somewhat startled by her sudden appearance, he smiles, says “Thanks. Thanks.”

He says, “Okay.” Wife exits stage right. He takes one more look at “his audience” and follows her.

Very strange.

Do they really think they’re fooling people?

more w/video
https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/03/19/whats-up-joe-biden-finishes-speech-stares-ahead-until-wife-jill-comes-to-the-rescue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The press is going to work overtime to try to hide these WTF moments but there’s so many and so obvious that they are going to fail
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mortarman

The press is going to work overtime to try to hide these WTF moments but there’s so many and so obvious that they are going to fail

Why do you think they are over-hyping the ChiComm virus. If they didn't they would have to come up with something else to cover-up Shortbus Joe's gaffes.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

He reacted to her as if he didn't even know who she was at first.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

They are going to replace Biden with Cuomo.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why do you think they are over-hyping the ChiComm virus. If they didn't they would have to come up with something else to cover-up Shortbus Joe's gaffes.

@mortarman

I have said it before,and I will say it again. This virus is the best thing that ever happened to the Dim Party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

I doubt it. Outside of NYC,Mini-Mario doesn't have that much support and NO established system in place.

I still think it will be Bubbette!,with John Kerry as her most likely running mate.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

I guess he did something yesterday speaking on the virus as if he had some kind of hand in helping.  On the virus he needs to keep his mouth shut.  Thank God he isn't in charge right now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mortarman

Fredo's brother is jus' as capable of gaffes as Shortbus Joe is. The other day he said that "ventilators are as important in this fight as missiles were in World War II". The only country to use missiles in WW II was Nazi Germany. An' they were inconsequential to the outcome of the war.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

Fredo's brother is jus' as capable of gaffes as Shortbus Joe is. The other day he said that "ventilators are as important in this fight as missiles were in World War II". The only country to use missiles in WW II was Nazi Germany. An' they were inconsequential to the outcome of the war.
:silly: Good one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org