Author Topic: Once again, President Trump is the big winner in the Tuesday primaries  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 18, 2020
Once again, President Trump is the big winner in the Tuesday primaries
By Andrea Widburg

Tuesday, March 17, was another primary day, this time in Florida, Illinois, and Arizona. Showing that Bernie’s momentum is completely stalled, Joe Biden won significantly in both Florida and Illinois. However, Trump was the candidate who walked away with the highest number of votes in Florida – despite his being an incumbent and the negative media drumbeat since it sank its teeth into the coronavirus outbreak.

The energy has gone out of Bernie’s campaign. Bernie and his supporters presumably hoped that Joe Biden would have another bad night during the Democrat primary debate on Sunday. If that happened, even though the momentum seemed to be moving in Biden’s direction, voters might have look at a mentally incompetent Biden and, reluctantly or not, cast their vote for the morally incompetent Bernie in the remaining primaries.

As it happened, though, Biden and Bernie were pretty much neck-and-neck in the Sunday debate. Both were old men endlessly repeating their messages: Biden’s was, “I’ve already done all that before (but don’t blame me for any of the problems America has), and I can do it again.” Bernie’s was, “I hate America and what to fix it by turning it into Cuba.” Both stumbled a bit on words, but nobody could hold that against either of them. The important thing was that, merely by appearing not to be senile, Biden won.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/once_again_president_trump_is_the_big_winner_in_the_tuesday_primaries.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34