Yes
3 (37.5%)
No
5 (62.5%)
What is a STEM Major?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: April 28, 2020, 02:42:45 am

Author Topic: Are you a STEM major?  (Read 1600 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Are you a STEM major?
« on: March 18, 2020, 01:43:02 am »
Are you a STEM  major?

Science Technology Economics Math

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Are you a STEM major?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 01:13:27 am »
No, I'm a graduate. (Science)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 01:37:16 am »
I are a a graduate. (E)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 01:51:07 am »
No STEMs no SEEDs just BUDs and LEAVEs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 02:10:26 am »
@corbe, can you stop by and help @truth_seeker set up a poll?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 02:31:09 am »
@corbe, can you stop by and help @truth_seeker set up a poll?

I'll try, I Love @truth_seeker

I've got my 'X' here and one of my concubines', it's a Bad Day in Black Rock, here.       
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 02:37:17 am »

I've got my 'X' here and one of my concubines', it's a Bad Day in Black Rock, here.       

OMgosh! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 03:06:23 am »

You DO live dangerously!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2020, 03:35:05 am »
You DO live dangerously!

I'm scared carpless over this.  I've had 3-4 exes in a room at the same time, once in my life.  Once.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2020, 04:08:02 am »
I'm scared carpless over this.  I've had 3-4 exes in a room at the same time, once in my life.  Once.
I had 4 ex girlfriends and my then current one all in the same room. The 4 and I had parted on good terms.
All I got was a comment from my then girlfriend later about how the women in there were beautiful--each in a different way, but beautiful. Which I softly said, but you are the fairest one of all...It was a good night. :shrug: happy77

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 01:09:13 pm »
Are you a STEM  major?

Am I? No

Was I? Yes

Only polled in "Present" tense.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 02:44:52 pm »
Are you a STEM  major?

Science Technology Economics Math

E is for Engineering, not Economics.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2020, 02:57:07 pm »
   I barely survived last night.

I glanced in her direction and smiled as she cast her net with such delicate skill. I truly enjoyed watching a master hone her craft. Her unsuspecting prey was slowly becoming entwined as the Teacher, again, taught the student a valuable lesson. When her prize finally reached the safety of the boat, she gleamed and laughed as the drunken bitch attacked me instead of her actual oppressor.  Needless to say I’m not going fishing with her anymore.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2020, 05:57:00 pm »
   I barely survived last night.

I glanced in her direction and smiled as she cast her net with such delicate skill. I truly enjoyed watching a master hone her craft. Her unsuspecting prey was slowly becoming entwined as the Teacher, again, taught the student a valuable lesson. When her prize finally reached the safety of the boat, she gleamed and laughed as the drunken bitch attacked me instead of her actual oppressor.  Needless to say I’m not going fishing with her anymore.
Well, if you do, just make sure you aren't the one tied to the anchor... :whistle:

C S Lewis