Author Topic: New Orleans mayor authorizes ability to ban gun sales during coronavirus emergency if city desires  (Read 771 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Ryan Morgan   March 17, 2020

New Orleans mayor authorizes ability to ban gun sales during coronavirus emergency if city desires

The city of New Orleans, La. issued an emergency declaration over the coronavirus that gives the city the emergency authority to limit or ban outright the sale or transportation of firearms, explosives or combustibles during the emergency period.

Democratic New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell added a proclamation to the emergency declaration on Monday that allows for limits on the sale and transportation of firearms and other items deemed a potential safety threat within her jurisdiction.

“The emergency authority is hereby empowered, if necessary, to suspend or limit the sale, dispensing, or transporting of alcoholic beverages, firearms, explosives and combustibles,” the proclamation reads.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/03/new-orleans-mayor-authorizes-ability-to-ban-gun-sales-during-coronavirus-emergency-if-city-desires/

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
They already have proven they will go door to door and take any means you have of defending yourself... I don't know why one conservative would live there when next door is Mississippi and Alabama with the same beaches without the restrictions.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

They already have proven they will go door to door and take any means you have of defending yourself... I don't know why one conservative would live there when next door is Mississippi and Alabama with the same beaches without the restrictions.

That's where I was goin... That ain't a dang thing against them Cajun Swampers which is where I would be if I were down that way (LA)... Let's see em take their guns away.

But no, if I were down that way in a broader sense, it would be the Ozarks... Ain't nothing else down that way for a hillbilly boy like me.   :seeya:

Offline verga

I really thought they got their heads out of their collective butts after the crappy job Nagin did during Katrina.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In other news, the run on TP at the Nawlins Costco has abated.  Meanwhile, there is a 2-block long line to get into Bubba Gump's Rifle and Pistol Ammo Emporium.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Never let a tragedy go to waste.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Democraps are Bleepin ghouls.  They cannot contain their glee whenever kids die in a school shooting, because it's an opportunity to politicize a tragedy to move their agenda forward.  This virus "crisis" is just another example.  It's up to us to be the adults in the room.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Democraps are Bleepin ghouls.  They cannot contain their glee whenever kids die in a school shooting, because it's an opportunity to politicize a tragedy to move their agenda forward.  This virus "crisis" is just another example.  It's up to us to be the adults in the room.

There are preemption laws in almost every state that prevent this crap.  Just a matter of whether the state is willing to step in and stop the mayor and city council from enforcing this abridgment of constitutional rights.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!