Author Topic: Mid-crisis, Democrat Super PAC to Spend $5 Million Attacking Trump over Coronavirus  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mid-crisis, Democrat Super PAC to Spend $5 Million Attacking Trump over Coronavirus

Joel B. Pollak 17 Mar 2020

A Democratic Party-aligned super PAC plans to spend $5 million on digital advertising to attack President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus outbreak — even as the nation struggles with the growing public health threat.

The Washington Post reported Tuesday:

A Democratic super PAC said Tuesday it would spend $5 million on digital advertising flaying President Trump for his response to the novel coronavirus, one of several groups that planned to devote resources to this type of messaging.

…

McGowan said it was critical for outside groups like hers to exact a political price on Trump as his possible Democratic opponents, former vice president Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), aim to project leadership by staying above the fray.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/17/mid-crisis-democrat-super-pac-to-spend-5-million-attacking-trump-over-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Those SOB's.  I shouldn't have expected anything less.  So much for the country pulling together.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Those SOB's.  I shouldn't have expected anything less.  So much for the country pulling together.  9999hair out0000

I'm not angry about it as I fully expected such from them. In fact, I would have been disappointed if they didn't
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy