Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s Foreign Visits Cost Taxpayers Nearly $200,000, According to Gov’t Database  (Read 592 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden’s Foreign Visits Cost Taxpayers Nearly $200,000, According to Gov’t Database
Biden's overseas protection more expensive than combined Secret Service details for Trump's children

Yuichiro Kakutani - March 16, 2020 4:59 AM

Then-vice president Joe Biden spared no words when he extolled the virtues of his second son, Hunter Biden, in a 2013 address to South Korean students at the elite Yonsei University.

"And as I speak, my son has just boarded—my grown son has just boarded a plane, an aircraft—he’s heading to the Philippines," Biden said. "His name is Hunter Biden. He’s chairman of the World Food Program USA, and he's going there out in the field, like so many of you did. I'm so incredibly proud of him and the tens of thousands of young people around the world who either went or wanted to."

But Hunter Biden wasn't exactly going "out in the fields" in the same way a naive 20-something might travel to the developing world to dig wells and build schools. What Joe Biden didn't tell the next generation of South Korean elite was that his son was visiting the Philippines with a Secret Service entourage that was costing U.S. taxpayers a fortune.

more
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/hunter-bidens-foreign-visits-cost-taxpayers-200000/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Looks like Hunter Biden owes the federal Treasury $200,000 plus interest.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden’s Overseas Protection Cost Taxpayers Four Times More Than Secret Service Details for All of Trump’s Children Combined
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/hunter-bidens-overseas-protection-cost-taxpayers-four-times-more-than-secret-service-details-for-all-of-trumps-children-combined/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Hunter Biden is  Joe Biden’s Billy Carter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

Hunter Biden is  Joe Biden’s Billy Carter

Except that Jimmy Carter didn't raise his brother Billy.  He only helped to keep the schools segregated for him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-