Author Topic: 'I wash my hands God knows how many times a day!' Joe Biden, 77, and Bernie Sanders, 78, tell how th  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I wash my hands God knows how many times a day!' Joe Biden, 77, and Bernie Sanders, 78, tell how they are protecting themselves from coronavirus - despite both sniffing and coughing at times during debate

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders were asked what they were personally asked what they were doing to ensure they didn't contract the coronavirus
    Both Democrats said during CNN's Sunday night debate that they were washing their hands and using hand sanitizer
    They also have cancelled campaign rallies and are doing livestreamed events and speeches instead 
    Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:17 EDT, 15 March 2020 | Updated: 07:26 EDT, 16 March 2020

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders both explained how they were protecting themselves against coronavirus during Sunday night's Democratic debate - as they coughed and sniffed through the back-and-forth.

'I wash my hands God knows how many times a day. I carry with me, in my bag outside here, hand sanitizer. I don't know how many times a day I use that. I make sure I don't touch my face and so on,' said Biden, who at 77 is at higher risk than most Americans.

At 78-years-old, Sanders is in the same category. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8115271/Joe-Biden-77-Bernie-Sanders-78-tell-protecting-coronavirus.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He needs to.

Everything he touches gets soiled.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington