Author Topic: Jerry Falwell Jr. On ‘Fox & Friends’: “Many Are Overreacting” To Coronavirus, Raises Debunked Conspi  (Read 638 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Jerry Falwell Jr. On ‘Fox & Friends’: “Many Are Overreacting” To Coronavirus, Raises Debunked Conspiracy Theory

Ted Johnson
DeadlineMarch 13, 2020

In a guest appearance on Fox & Friends on Friday, Jerry Falwell Jr. continued spreading a false coronavirus conspiracy theory, while saying “many are overreacting” as a “next attempt to get Trump.”

He also raised the conspiracy theory that the coronavirus was a plot orchestrated by North Korea and China.

“The owner of a restaurant asked me last night, he said, do you remember the North Korean leader promised a Christmas present back in December?” Falwell said. “Could it be they got together with China and this is that present? I don’t know, but it really is something strange going on.”.....

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jerry-falwell-jr-fox-friends-151429626.htm
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Fear and misinformation.  Fearmongering and spreading of conspiracy theories coming from "FOX and "friends".  Fake News, don't watch.

This isn't about Trump.  This is about America's ability to fight a dangerous virus and come out of it winningly.  Many people are suffering financially and as businesses.  False information is not welcome.  My own family could be facing a layoff situation.  I went to the store last night.  Needed toilet paper and there wasn't any.  Canned food and water are nearly gone too.  Regardless of FOX news opinions we have a serious problem that requires strength and sincere effort to bring calm to people who want to buy boxes of toilet paper.  Not conspiracy theorists.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.