Author Topic: Biden's Latest Campaign Hire Shows Joey Boy Is Putting The Second Amendment in the Crosshairs  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Latest Campaign Hire Shows Joey Boy Is Putting The Second Amendment in the Crosshairs

Matt Vespa

Posted: Mar 12, 2020 5:45 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden and some in the Democratic Party might want to deny it, but the cat is out of the bag now: they want to destroy the Second Amendment. I know, this really isn’t news. You, loyal readers, have known this was the Democrats’ long game for decades. It’s the reason why some were quite irked when former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, his real name is Robert Francis, said: “hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15s” and other firearms that are so-called assault weapons. That’s liberal speak for a gun that looks scary, though owned by millions. To recap, an AR-15 is a rifle owned by millions, it doesn’t fire a high-caliber round, and it’s firing mechanism is no different than a handgun used by millions of civilians and police officers alike. It’s semi-automatic, one bullet per trigger pull.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

But and I know I’m preaching to the choir, you already knew that too—that that liberal media doesn’t care about lexicon, knowing the proper terms or the laws because that’s not the point. Gun confiscation is the goal. Period. And white guy Bob blew the game and gave us oodles of political ammunition for multiple cycles. Beto endorsed Biden. Biden, in turn, said he was going to follow his lead on gun control, which is straight-up confiscation. Beto as the nation’s gun czar would be a parade of horrible too terrible to contemplate. And now, Biden has hired his former campaign manager to helm his 2020 bid (via NYT):

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/03/12/biden-hiring-betos-former-campaign-manager-shows-hes-ready-for-full-gun-confiscation-n2564801
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34