Author Topic: Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL  (Read 25453 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL
« Reply #275 on: March 29, 2020, 05:02:24 pm »
That's assuming that I even give one shit about what you are talking about.
Maybe just my opinion but this is what the bad orange man does to people.  It will take a long time before he has earned my trust in his leadership, but I don't doubt he is trying to do the best he can, and is capable of more.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #276 on: March 29, 2020, 06:19:17 pm »
   Copy the URL of where the picture resides. hit the IMG button (right below the B for BOLD) and insert the link between the IMG] ***link here***[/img

I do not have the picture in a  URL.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #277 on: March 29, 2020, 06:21:42 pm »
Maybe just my opinion but this is what the bad orange man does to people.  It will take a long time before he has earned my trust in his leadership, but I don't doubt he is trying to do the best he can, and is capable of more.

"Bad orange man."  Everything is his fault, isn't it.  When Leftists are hateful and malicious, HE did it.
This was why I put you on ignore earlier - your vile cynicism.  It poisons everything.  Ah but YOU'RE not a Leftist.  You just talk like one.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Online corbe

« Reply #278 on: March 29, 2020, 06:21:51 pm »

I do not have the picture in a  URL.

Then it is outside my area of expertise, Sorry.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #279 on: March 29, 2020, 06:32:02 pm »
"Bad orange man."  Everything is his fault, isn't it.  When Leftists are hateful and malicious, HE did it.
This was why I put you on ignore earlier - your vile cynicism.  It poisons everything.  Ah but YOU'RE not a Leftist.  You just talk like one.

@DeerSlayer I agree I'm a cynic, but did you see where I optimistically said President Trump "is trying to do the best he can, and is capable of more."   I will also admit I think there is plenty of blame for politicians who refuse to condemn corruption within their party, and voters who are incapable of questioning their beliefs because their protective media bubble reinforces their programing.  happy? happy77

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #280 on: March 31, 2020, 12:43:54 am »
Latest update:

1.8% fatality rate in U.S. based on confirmed cases. The total number is undoubtedly much higher since many infected with the virus are asymptomatic or don't feel ill enough to see a doctor.

In my home county, 4 deaths in the population of  3.2 million.  Cars are much more deadly.  So is heart disease, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and accidents.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2020, 12:47:02 am »
@  I will also admit I think there is plenty of blame for politicians who refuse to condemn corruption within their party, and voters who are incapable of questioning their beliefs because their protective media bubble reinforces their programing. 

Equating the parties is a favorite tactic of the Democrats.  When they lie through their teeth, they excuse it with "Everybody does it."  When Bush quoted the CIA Director that WMDs in Iraq are "a slam dunk," Bush was reviled as a liar.  "Bush lied an people died."  No, Bush did NOT lie.  There are plenty of videos showing Democrats saying Iraq had WMDs.  All of the Dems agreed UNTIL Bush said it. Same with Trump and the wall.  You sound like  them.

Online libertybele

« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2020, 12:54:20 am »
Latest update:

1.8% fatality rate in U.S. based on confirmed cases. The total number is undoubtedly much higher since many infected with the virus are asymptomatic or don't feel ill enough to see a doctor.

In my home county, 4 deaths in the population of  3.2 million.  Cars are much more deadly.  So is heart disease, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and accidents.

I know its easy to toss this issue aside, but the U.S. is just starting to deal with this virus.  It isn't contained, nor has it be eradicated and it doesn't look like it's going to go away with warmer weather.  It spreads easily and very quickly. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2020, 01:05:06 am »
Equating the parties is a favorite tactic of the Democrats.  When they lie through their teeth, they excuse it with "Everybody does it."  When Bush quoted the CIA Director that WMDs in Iraq are "a slam dunk," Bush was reviled as a liar.  "Bush lied an people died."  No, Bush did NOT lie.  There are plenty of videos showing Democrats saying Iraq had WMDs.  All of the Dems agreed UNTIL Bush said it. Same with Trump and the wall.  You sound like  them.
You don't have a clue who I am.   I proudly voted for Dubya twice and have never regretted it, and I believe he is the greatest President of my life time.  Did you mistake me for @sneakypete ? or perhaps President Birther?

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/407398-trump-slams-bush-for-worst-single-mistake-in-us-history

When you say rats suck, I agree and they are half the problem with this country.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2020, 01:17:37 am »

You don't have a clue who I am.   I proudly voted for Dubya twice and have never regretted it, and I believe he is the greatest President of my life time.  Did you mistake me for @sneakypete ? or perhaps President Birther?

@Once-Ler

Trust me,nobody sane mistook you for me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2020, 01:26:07 am »
@Once-Ler

Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are.   :rolling:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2020, 01:35:34 am »
@Once-Ler

I considered that before I posted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2020, 01:45:38 am »
Latest update:

More cases asymptomatic or mild, don't increase the fatality rate, they decrease it.

(deaths/Total cases)*100=% mortality
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2020, 01:46:29 am »
   To be honest, both of you make, even me, wonder who the Fck I am and what the he11 am I doing here, at times. 
   That's a good thing.  :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2020, 03:08:50 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #290 on: April 01, 2020, 08:06:03 pm »
I know its easy to toss this issue aside, but the U.S. is just starting to deal with this virus.  It isn't contained, nor has it be eradicated and it doesn't look like it's going to go away with warmer weather.  It spreads easily and very quickly.

NOBODY is "tossing this issue aside."  NOBODY. 
The problem is that too many people are inciting panic which is foolish and destructive.

You're part of that problem.

« Reply #291 on: April 01, 2020, 09:19:15 pm »

You win the dumbest post  :0012:

Online libertybele

« Reply #292 on: April 01, 2020, 09:26:05 pm »
NOBODY is "tossing this issue aside."  NOBODY. 
The problem is that too many people are inciting panic which is foolish and destructive.

So ... exactly how am I inciting panic??  :pop41:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #293 on: April 01, 2020, 10:16:30 pm »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2020, 09:08:02 pm »
The most recent graph and data from CDC continues to express my views that this panic has been overblown by Fake News, Trump Haters, and those who claim to be Republicans but act otherwise, e.g. Member Name Redacted.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 09:39:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Online corbe

« Reply #295 on: April 04, 2020, 09:19:44 pm »
   I thing there's more Conservatives here than Republicans, @DeerSlayer   /JS

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2020, 03:05:20 pm »
So ... exactly how am I inciting panic??  :pop41:

I have to explain it?  YOUR WORDS:

"I know its easy to toss this issue aside, but the U.S. is just starting to deal with this virus.  It isn't contained, nor has it be eradicated and it doesn't look like it's going to go away with warmer weather.  It spreads easily and very quickly."

I repeat, NOBODY "tossed this issue aside."  NOBODY. Your words ring very false and very hollow.

« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2020, 04:16:09 pm »
I have to explain it?  YOUR WORDS:

"I know its easy to toss this issue aside, but the U.S. is just starting to deal with this virus.  It isn't contained, nor has it be eradicated and it doesn't look like it's going to go away with warmer weather.  It spreads easily and very quickly."

I repeat, NOBODY "tossed this issue aside."  NOBODY. Your words ring very false and very hollow.
I'm glad you revived this story @DeerSlayer on March 12th when you started "Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL" the US death toll was 41
When it became too embarrassing for many others to post on it at April 4th the US death toll was at 8469. 
15 days later we will hit 40K.

so thanx.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2020, 06:48:27 pm »
I'm glad you revived this story @DeerSlayer on March 12th when you started "Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL" the US death toll was 41
When it became too embarrassing for many others to post on it at April 4th the US death toll was at 8469. 
15 days later we will hit 40K.

so thanx.
You are correct in that NO ONE anticipated the level of incompetence (best case) or willingness to sacrifice New Yorkers for the sake of political gain (worst case) found in New York City and the surrounding counties (collateral damage).

Only those consumed with lust for power and hate for their opponents would ever consider using their positions to spread misinformation in the midst of an unknown epidemic.

While others were attempting to quell panic, these politicians encouraged the very sort of behaviour through misinformation, lies, and encouragement of behaviour which would guarantee that those they allegedly represent would spread any disease among themselves at a high rate, and they succeeded beyond all expectations. They assured people that the disease was not contagious, parroting the WHO and the CCP, and in defiance (their words) of the emerging pandemic encouraged people to gather in large numbers to 'prove' they were not "prejudiced".

"Hate" that, willya?

By itself, downstate New York has the highest rate of infections per million population of any country in the world. A situation which is almost guaranteed to cause panic, and a high mortality rate, all other social and population density factors considered. The rest of the United States put together doesn't make the top ten. Now, why would that be?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #299 on: April 19, 2020, 07:10:12 pm »
You are correct in that NO ONE anticipated the level of incompetence (best case) or willingness to sacrifice New Yorkers for the sake of political gain (worst case) found in New York City and the surrounding counties (collateral damage).

Only those consumed with lust for power and hate for their opponents would ever consider using their positions to spread misinformation in the midst of an unknown epidemic.

While others were attempting to quell panic, these politicians encouraged the very sort of behaviour through misinformation, lies, and encouragement of behaviour which would guarantee that those they allegedly represent would spread any disease among themselves at a high rate, and they succeeded beyond all expectations. They assured people that the disease was not contagious, parroting the WHO and the CCP, and in defiance (their words) of the emerging pandemic encouraged people to gather in large numbers to 'prove' they were not "prejudiced".

"Hate" that, willya?

By itself, downstate New York has the highest rate of infections per million population of any country in the world. A situation which is almost guaranteed to cause panic, and a high mortality rate, all other social and population density factors considered. The rest of the United States put together doesn't make the top ten. Now, why would that be?

Perhaps if the governor (with zero medical training) had not issued a statewide "no hydroxychoroquine-zinc treatments allowed" order, the death rate wouldn't be as high.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-