Author Topic: Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL  (Read 25250 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Calm Down, Breathe Through Your Nose - Covid19 NO BIG DEAL
« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2020, 12:13:01 am »
Fixed it 4 ya

If'n you all stay nice, I stay pleasant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2020, 12:26:36 am »
I told the assistant manager at Publix today that they needed to quadruple the price of toilet paper just to stop people from hoarding it.  She said, "We can't do that."  I asked, "Why not?"

At the current price, supply is not meeting demand.   Raise the price, and supply will increase while demand decreases.  It is Econ 101.  But everyone is too damn afraid to offend anyone with higher prices, but they have no problem selling their entire stock every other day in a matter of minutes while people by nineteen packs of toilet paper just because the supply happens to be there  at that moment and price is too good to pass up.  Heck, we may even get some toilet paper smugglers sneaking it out of neighboring states to take advantage of the higher price here.
I have noticed signs in the stores limiting purchase quantities. So far no one is really trying to go around that, but you want to get a few things, you just take the time to hit up multiple businesses. Even thinking outside the box works a little. All the prepackaged ground beef in one store was gone, but there was ground sirloin in the meat case with no limit posted. (I bought six pounds, three 2# packages, just one pound more than the ordinary 5# limit around town for regular ground beef. In the local grocery store, limits on milk, meat (ground beef, especially), etc. are posted, and people seemed to be complying with those.
Absent: Distilled water, bread (except tortillas and bagels), toilet paper, disinfectant, pizza rolls, hot pockets, and the like.

There was little bacon or ground beef, and the roasts were in short supply. Overheard in the butcher shop, was that prices are already rising, and expected to double in the next week.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2020, 12:40:29 am »
As Newt Gingrich wrote in his opinion piece a few days ago, paraphrasing, "2 weeks ago, Italians were drinking wine...", none of this stuff was bothering them... now, over 400 deaths reported today, Wednesday and if we get that kind of rate, it will be a lot higher.

Yeah, National Healthcare, hey, we are only talking about a 2 week time span more or less.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2020, 01:16:29 am »
Fixed it 4 ya

Actually, the correction should be “obedient to what God commands us to do.”   happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2020, 09:51:29 pm »
If you think that I’m “ridiculing” you, you are the most easily bruised Briefer I’ve encountered in 8 years here.   :laugh:

But since you clearly are unaware of the long standing rule here, accusing someone who disagrees with you of being a “Hillary supporter” IS against the rules.

Disagreement is one thing. Posting a hideous picture and calling that me is hardly mere disagreement.
Pettiness of that sort is entirely characteristic of vile Leftists.    Your laughter is entirely feigned, the way Leftists do that too.

"The rules" don't prevent anybody from vulgar language and pettiness, which is why I have several entries on my Ignore List.  You keep pushing and defending your indefensible conduct and putting YOUR conduct on me, you'll go on.
I enjoy reading and learning.  So far, you haven't provided any learning material, only giggly attacks which when pointed out, you blame on me.   Why don't you try to say something worthwhile?  Or is that too much to ask.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline musiclady

« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2020, 10:09:31 pm »
Disagreement is one thing. Posting a hideous picture and calling that me is hardly mere disagreement.
Pettiness of that sort is entirely characteristic of vile Leftists.    Your laughter is entirely feigned, the way Leftists do that too.

"The rules" don't prevent anybody from vulgar language and pettiness, which is why I have several entries on my Ignore List.  You keep pushing and defending your indefensible conduct and putting YOUR conduct on me, you'll go on.
I enjoy reading and learning.  So far, you haven't provided any learning material, only giggly attacks which when pointed out, you blame on me.   Why don't you try to say something worthwhile?  Or is that too much to ask.

What in heaven's name are you talking about???

Methinks you have me confused with someone else.

Now calm yourself.  You'll never survive this place if you can't deal with any thoughts that don't comply with yours.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #256 on: March 19, 2020, 10:15:31 pm »
From Once-Ler:

I find laughter calming.  Thank you @DeerSlayer

I don't trust those liberal pointy headed elitists.  I trust my President who say stay the hell at home.

I could only read your post because it was copied in a Neverdul (sic) post.

Well done, @Once-Ler .

Laughter is often relative as well as often phony.  Although I don't know what amused you, but pointy headed elitists don't  laugh at their emotional tirades of election night, which are all over the internet.  So laughter and calming are in the eye of the beholder.

I'll give you and others a few of my original puns which are completely apolitical and can therefore be enjoyed by all, except those perhaps who need explanations.

Definition:  "washer" - what you do when your bitch is dirty.

I pick up trash daily, wherever I go, and a large washer presented itself in a parking lot two days ago.  Eureka!

What did Tigger say to Winnie the Pooh?
You wash my back and I'll wash Eeyores.

When the biology professor retired from University of Arizona, he returned to Cuba with his pet poisonous lizard, named "Havana Gila."

If you don't like those, I have others.  Many others.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2020, 10:48:08 pm »
What in heaven's name are you talking about???

Methinks you have me confused with someone else.

Now calm yourself.  You'll never survive this place if you can't deal with any thoughts that don't comply with yours.

@musiclady

@DeerSlayer is all in a tizzy because of my post

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,394834.msg2170730.html#msg2170730

which was meant to be a funny jab at him because of all the people he’s put on his ignore list because he doesn’t agree with them.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline musiclady

« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2020, 10:56:23 pm »
@musiclady

@DeerSlayer is all in a tizzy because of my post

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,394834.msg2170730.html#msg2170730

which was meant to be a funny jab at him because of all the people he’s put on his ignore list because he doesn’t agree with them.

It actually IS funny!   :beer:

(I suppose I've been added to his Ignore list now! LOL!)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2020, 11:17:52 pm »
I could only read your post because it was copied in a Neverdul (sic) post.

Well done, @Once-Ler .
  You don't need to offer me an excuse to read my posts ever again.
Laughter is often relative as well as often phony.  Although I don't know what amused you, but pointy headed elitists don't  laugh at their emotional tirades of election night, which are all over the internet.  So laughter and calming are in the eye of the beholder.
  My laughter is hearty and genuine @DeerSlayer

I'll give you and others a few of my original puns which are completely apolitical and can therefore be enjoyed by all, except those perhaps who need explanations.

Definition:  "washer" - what you do when your bitch is dirty.

I pick up trash daily, wherever I go, and a large washer presented itself in a parking lot two days ago.  Eureka!

What did Tigger say to Winnie the Pooh?
You wash my back and I'll wash Eeyores.

When the biology professor retired from University of Arizona, he returned to Cuba with his pet poisonous lizard, named "Havana Gila."

If you don't like those, I have others.  Many others.

Absolutely.  Keep 'em coming.

Here is one for you...
40% of children is just their legs.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2020, 11:49:45 pm »

You post a hideous picture of a freak, calling it me, and say it's "funny"?

Suppose I made fun of the baby that is your avatar and called that "funny".  What would you say then?
You can't get anything straight. I provide information and analysis.  Leftists and other haters attack me personally without providing intelligent counterpoint - the same thing you did.  Disagree with me all you wish, but don't just spew profanity, and hateful commentary, and in your case, vile pictures which YOU characterize as "funny".  Depends on your point of view, doesn't it.  You have no class.  You're AlwaysDull.

ciao

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #261 on: March 19, 2020, 11:51:32 pm »
  You don't need to offer me an excuse to read my posts ever again.  My laughter is hearty and genuine @DeerSlayer

Here is one for you...
40% of children is just their legs.

AlwaysDull just took your place.   A hearty and genuine bravo to you @Once-Ler .

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:02:46 am by DeerSlayer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2020, 12:26:56 am »
@DeerSlayer  The more people you put on ignore, the fewer posts you have to read.  This is poison for writers who post their original work here, because they miss out on valuable feedback to their work.  If you have developed a long Ignore List, I recommend looking that list over and pruning it, because if you can't take critical posts on your work, then you are in the wrong business.

J/S
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #263 on: March 20, 2020, 12:39:45 am »
A log on a......

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #264 on: March 20, 2020, 12:45:13 am »
@DeerSlayer  The more people you put on ignore, the fewer posts you have to read.  This is poison for writers who post their original work here, because they miss out on valuable feedback to their work.  If you have developed a long Ignore List, I recommend looking that list over and pruning it, because if you can't take critical posts on your work, then you are in the wrong business.

J/S

Mister Liberty, you have lectured me repeatedly but I have not seen you address others who have been very offensive and/or vulgar.  You tolerate some a good deal more than others.   

As to what is "valuable feedback," that is in the eyes of the beholder, isn't it.  Critical is one thing.  Simply spouting one-liners without providing reasonable counterpoints is very different. I'm open to facts, ideas, counterarguments. I'm not open to women who post some movie monster and calling it me.  That's petty.  I don't stoop to responding in kind - to a slapfight.   I'm being critical of YOUR work here, and you can't tolerate it one bit.  I suggest that you are in the wrong business.  I don't work here. I'm just visiting and enjoying it less and less.
The number of people on my list is very short.  If it's such a bad idea, why does this forum have one? 

I do not suffer fools gladly. Aren't you paying attention?  I just removed one member, Once-Ler, who responded to me in a friendly manner, unlike AlwaysDull.  Pretty funny rename, huh!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 12:53:52 am by DeerSlayer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #265 on: March 20, 2020, 12:54:11 am »
Mister Liberty, you have lectured me repeatedly but I have not seen you address others who have been very offensive and/or vulgar.  You tolerate some a good deal more than others.   Critical is one thing.  Simply spouting one-liners without providing reasonable counterpoints is very different. I'm open to facts, ideas, counterarguments. I'm not open to women who post some movie monster and calling it me.  That's petty.   I'm being critical of YOUR work here, and you can't tolerate it one bit.  I suggest that you are in the wrong business.  I don't work here. I'm just visiting and enjoying it less and less.
The number of people on my list is very short.  If it's such a bad idea, why does this forum have one? 

I do not suffer fools gladly. Aren't you paying attention?  I just removed one member, Once-Ler, who responded to me in a friendly manner, unlike AlwaysDull.  Pretty funny rename, huh!

That the cross an Admin must bear.  You would not believe the level of bullshit I get sometimes, but I will never complain about it, because it goes with the territory.  I was just giving you some friendly advice, and you are entitled to either take it or leave it, I'm pretty easy that way.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2020, 01:04:59 am »
You post a hideous picture of a freak, calling it me, and say it's "funny"?

Suppose I made fun of the baby that is your avatar and called that "funny".  What would you say then?
You can't get anything straight. I provide information and analysis.  Leftists and other haters attack me personally without providing intelligent counterpoint - the same thing you did.  Disagree with me all you wish, but don't just spew profanity, and hateful commentary, and in your case, vile pictures which YOU characterize as "funny".  Depends on your point of view, doesn't it.  You have no class.  You're AlwaysDull.

ciao

Hideous picture of a freak? No such thing implied, but you are rather "precious".
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline musiclady

« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2020, 01:46:45 am »
Hideous picture of a freak? No such thing implied, but you are rather "precious".

Methinks he is literarily unaware of JRR Tolkien and whose photograph that is.   happy77

« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2020, 04:19:41 am »
You took my spot @Neverdul  I hope it is comfy as I have a considerably wide butt and my spot should be roomier than your average Briefer.  Enjoy

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #269 on: March 22, 2020, 12:33:34 am »
Methinks he is literarily unaware of JRR Tolkien and whose photograph that is.   happy77

You could not be more wrong.  I am very well read, but fiction is of much less interest to me than reality.  Here's something you and your unladylike friend utterly failed to consider.

How is it that caricaturing someone as hideous is, in your and her thinking, "funny," but calling someone a liberal is "verboten"?  Where is this "verboten" language in the list of GOPBR rules, hmmm?

Now I have read and critiqued a number of Carl Sagan's books.  How many Sagan books have you personally read?  He made countless egregious errors in one book after another, as did Richard Dawkins.  I wrote to Sagan's publisher pointing out some of them and Carl sent me a letter asking me to buy his newest book.  How silly of him to ignore my points of his errors. I sold his letter on eBay for $125, and Isaac Asimov's postcard for $75.   My but was Asimov hateful.  But then again, hatred is one metier of Leftists.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #270 on: March 28, 2020, 12:27:16 am »
Yamin
Trump is right about the coronavirus, the WHO is wrong' - Israeli Expert
Oded Carmeli
Haaretz

© Tomer Applebaum
Dr. Dan Yamin has developed models for predicting the spread of infectious diseases, and helped curb the Ebola epidemic. He says the coronavirus could take some 13,000 lives in Israel - but there's cause for optimism

Although we're both Westernized countries, we are absolutely not South Korea. South Korea has one of the highest proportions of elderly people in the world, whereas Israel tops the graph in fertility, and we have a very young population. So, if we use the upper limit [of mortality] of South Korea and normalize the mortality rate for the population in Israel, we are talking about the probability of a mortality rate of 0.3 percent among those who have been infected. 

By the way, it will recede in a converging exponential; in other words, the coronavirus can be expected to disappear from this region with the same dizzying speed with which it entered our lives." 

This is different from most respiratory ailments. With those illnesses, like RSV or flu, this is a key population: The 5-to-19 age group is not at risk but they are responsible for infecting others." 

A NY Doctor shared with Hannity his Hydroxy Chloroquine/Azithromycin results.
200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate

350 patients
• Breathing restored 3-4 hours
• Zero deaths
• Zero hospitalizations
• Zero intubations

-------------------------------

Case fatality rate  - Socialized Medicine KILLS!

Italy 10%
Iran 7.6%
Spain 7.4%
Netherlands 5.84%
France 5.27%
UK 4.84%
China  4.04%
US 1.4%

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 12:43:27 am by DeerSlayer »

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #271 on: March 29, 2020, 04:15:48 pm »
    My laughter is hearty and genuine @DeerSlayer

Not my original but too good not to share @Once-Ler :
(How do I embed these in the main page? Somebody tell me. Cut and paste does not work for me.)

We asked the guy at the tackle store in Minnesota how to catch a big fish in the winter. He said we need a big ice hole.  So we brought a Democrat.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 04:30:16 pm by DeerSlayer »

Offline corbe

« Reply #272 on: March 29, 2020, 04:37:12 pm »
   Copy the URL of where the picture resides. hit the IMG button (right below the B for BOLD) and insert the link between the IMG] ***link here***[/img

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #273 on: March 29, 2020, 04:51:41 pm »
Not my original but too good not to share @Once-Ler :
(How do I embed these in the main page? Somebody tell me. Cut and paste does not work for me.)

We asked the guy at the tackle store in Minnesota how to catch a big fish in the winter. He said we need a big ice hole.  So we brought a Democrat.
@DeerSlayer good one.  Hope you enjoy this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3Eo9cScEQ

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #274 on: March 29, 2020, 04:52:49 pm »
   Copy the URL of where the picture resides. hit the IMG button (right below the B for BOLD) and insert the link between the IMG] ***link here***[/img

That's assuming that I even give one shit about what you are talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.