Author Topic: Biden preaches 'decency' and 'dignity' hours after insulting and threatening a voter  (Read 396 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 12, 2020
Biden preaches 'decency' and 'dignity' hours after insulting and threatening a voter
By Monica Showalter

If there's one lesson Joe Biden seems to have gleaned in his five or six decades in public office, it's that it's fine to say black is white, green is orange, red is purple...

So here's the surreal 'product' that comes of it according to CNS News:

Hours after an angry Joe Biden "shushed" one of his female minders and told a union worker in Michigan "you're full of sh**," Biden preached a message of unity and "dignity" in Philadelphia Tuesday night.

"Tonight we are a step closer to restoring decency, dignity and honor to the White House," Biden said, as he headed for a major victory in Tuesday's primaries.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/biden_preaches_decency_and_dignity_just_hours_after_insulting_and_threatening_a_voter.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He’s trying to remake his image for the general

The problem is he’s on camera with his behavior
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

He’s trying to remake his image for the general

The problem is he’s on camera with his behavior

He'll have to run a full marathon to get back to the middle after what we've seen this primary season. But we can count on the rat media to do their best to bury the truth.

I hope the GOP has the b*lls to do what needs to be done to make sure no one forgets.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Anybody check Trump's twitter before he got on national TV and begged for unity on 3/11 at 9 PM EST?

Can any of you mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, Doc Martins wearing neander-f*cks tell me why the rats resist?