Author Topic: 29 Bullet Points PROVING the Sun causes Global Warming, not CO2: by a GEOLOGIST, for a change  (Read 3584 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by Dr Roger Higgs 3/11/2020

29 Bullet Points PROVING the Sun causes Global Warming, not CO2: by a GEOLOGIST, for a change (Dr Roger Higgs)

We urgently need to expose the ‘CO2 = pollutant’ fallacy being forced upon your children, grandchildren, nephews and nieces by schools, universities, governments and mainstream media worldwide, and to denounce it in scrupulously truthful terms easily understood by the public, including those youngsters themselves.

Here are the 29 bullet points proving CO2’s innocence:

1) The IPCC (United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) has no geologists among the hundreds of authors of its last major report (2013-14) and at most 1 geologist in the next report (due 2022; see my Technical Note 2019-10). Thus IPCC focuses on only the last 150 years (since thermometer records began, ~1850), yet Earth is 30 million (sic) times older, 4.5 billion years! Geologists know that Earth has warmed and cooled throughout this time. Climate change is perfectly normal.

2) The IPCC’s very existence relies on public belief in man-made- or ‘anthropogenic’ global warming (AGW) by carbon dioxide (CO2) emission. IPCC authors, mostly government and university researchers, are biased by strong vested interests in AGW (publications; continuance of salaries; research grants). Similarly, universities have sacrificed their impartiality by hosting institutes mandated to confirm and act on AGW, e.g. Grantham Institute (Imperial College), Tyndall Centre.

3) The claimed ‘97% consensus among scientists’ that AGW exists is a deception. It refers in fact to polls of recent publications by ‘climate scientists’, i.e. atmospheric scientists, lacking deep-time perspective (Bullet 1), whose numbers opportunistically exploded in the post-1990 AGW boom, creating a strong incentive for bias (Bullet 2).

More: https://electroverse.net/29-bullet-points-proving-the-sun-causes-global-warming-not-co2/

Offline aligncare

Measurements on Mars, Triton, Pluto and Jupiter show temperature warming.

Too many smokestacks and SUVS? Or, could it be...the sun?

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The root word for science is "Scientia," Latin for "truth," not consensus.  Scientific consensus has been wrong countless times over human history.  The excuse given for all these errors is *science has a self-correcting mechanism."  Big deal.  So does every living organism, viz., all plants and animals seek food, water, habitable space, and heal themselves when injured.

Truth will always be paucorem hominem*, (of few men)  and must therefore quietly and modestly wait for the few whose unusual mode of thought may find it enjoyable. Life is short, but works far and lives long; let us speak the truth. - Arthur Schopenhauer
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist