Author Topic: Van Jones warns Dems: Crushing Bernie’s kids is creating ‘a very dangerous moment’  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Van Jones warns Dems: Crushing Bernie’s kids is creating ‘a very dangerous moment’
March 11, 2020 | Frieda Powers

CNN’s Van Jones warned Democrats against “crowing” over Sen. Bernie Sanders losing at the polls.

Jones urged Democrats during a CNN panel discussion to reach out to voters who supported Sanders if former Vice President Joe Biden ends up landing the party’s 2020 nomination.

“This is a very dangerous moment now in the Democratic Party,” he said on CNN Tuesday as Biden’s victory in Michigan inched him closer to becoming the presumed nominee.

“You have now an insurgency that’s about to be defeated. What do you do with the people that you defeat?” Jones asked.

“There was a hope on the part of a lot of young people they had a champion. You got young people who are graduating with a quarter-million dollars in debt, you’ve got young people with a lot of pain, and they had a champion. And they thought they were going to be able to surround the divided establishment with their movement, crush that divided establishment, and move forward,” he continued.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/11/van-jones-warns-dems-crushing-bernies-kids-is-creating-a-very-dangerous-moment-896170
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

He actually outlines the problem that young people today have and it is the belief that the world should accommodate their belief system
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
He actually outlines the problem that young people today have and it is the belief that the world should accommodate their belief system

And the central component of that "belief system" is that they're entitled to everything they want without the nuisance of having to pay for it.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online LMAO

And the central component of that "belief system" is that they're entitled to everything they want without the nuisance of having to pay for it.

That’s because they’ve been told only the rich will pay for it. Eventually, they find out they are the rich
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy