Author Topic: Rush: You’ve Got One Vote Left, Vote Joe!  (Read 288 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: You’ve Got One Vote Left, Vote Joe!
« on: March 11, 2020, 06:45:31 pm »

You’ve Got One Vote Left, Vote Joe!

Mar 11, 2020

RUSH: Brian, you got that chart? I sent you that chart for the Dittocam. Let me find my copy of it here. Where did I put this? Don’t put it up yet. Wait ’til I find it. Here we go. All right. This is a summary of Michigan exit polling. Now, I’m gonna tell you what the chart says because, depending on how large your screen is, this may not be showing up for you. This is a summary of exit polling by age, by demographic, and what it shows is that Bernie’s right about one thing.

It is Baby Boomers that are the difference for Biden. The left-hand column there is Biden, and the right-hand column is Bernie. The question: “Which of these age-groups are you in?” So in the 18-to-24 age-group, Michigan exit poll, 83% of that group voted Bernie; 81% of 25- to 29-year-olds voted Bernie; 62% of 30- to 39-year-olds voted Bernie; 51% of 40- to 49-year-olds voted Bernie. The only two age-groups that voted for Biden in a majority are 50 to 64, and 65 and over.

That’s the Baby Boomers, and that’s who’s vaulting Biden to victory, at least in Michigan. Only 16% of 18-to-24-year-olds in the exit poll said they voted for Biden. Only 15% of 25- to 29-year-olds did; 34% of 30- to 39-year-olds voted for Biden; 45% of 40- to 49-year-olds did; 66% of 50 to 64 and 73, 65 or over. By the same token, 50- to 64-year-olds, only 27% voted for Bernie, 27%. So it is safe to say that the Baby Boomers, at least in Michigan, are the ones who are electing Plugs.

Even left-wing Baby Boomers are scared of communism, because that’s what Bernie Sanders is. Bernie Sanders represents communism, and even left-wing Baby Boomers are voting against it. Now, Bernie’s problem here is that in a general election, the 18 to 40 — well, the 18- to 39-year olds — don’t vote. Maybe it’s more accurate say 18 to 34. They don’t vote. The youth vote never shows up in a presidential race.

Now, another way of looking at this is that the number one group most susceptible for the coronavirus is voting for Joe Biden. How do that I know that? Well, because, folks. The number one age-group susceptible to the coronavirus is 60 years of age and older, and when you get to 80 — if you’re 80 years old — you are really, really susceptible to coronavirus. If you’re 80 and somebody sneezes on you, you don’t turn around.

You slug ’em. You don’t slap ’em. You slug ’em in the face if they sneeze on you. And you don’t shake their hands, if you’re 80 years old, you don’t get anywhere near anybody that’s even coughing. So the coronavirus most susceptible crowd is all-in for Joe Biden. He could make a campaign slogan out of that. ‘Cause he’s being propelled to victory on the backs of those most likely to get coronavirus. You could say they want to vote one last time. One last time, and their vote is gonna be for Joe Biden.

You could, if you were Biden, you could look at it that way, you could make that a campaign slogan. “You got one vote left, one vote left, make it for ol’ Joe. Vote Biden.” I can see the T-shirts. I can see the buttons, the bumper stickers. You got one vote left. You’re in the coronavirus susceptible age-group. Vote Joe. You already are anyway if you’re a Democrat. Corona Joe.

Corona Joe. That’s it. Number one age-group supporting Biden happen to be those most likely to get coronavirus, so Corona Joe is the new demographic that’s electing Biden. We don’t know that there’s any tie-in. I’m just pointing out that the age-groups are what they are.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/03/11/youve-got-one-vote-left-vote-joe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34