Author Topic: ‘You’re Full Of Sh**’: Biden Gets Into Shouting Match With Auto Worker Over Guns  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Biden should be on top of the world.  He's about to lock up the nomination if polls are correct.  Maybe he just got out of the wrong side of the bed, but I think this story of his angry outburst is noteworthy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly: There does seem to have been an AR-14, https://www.quora.com/What-is-an-AR-14?share=1

It sounds like it saw limited production in the 1950s, but not much more. Obviously it is not the bogey-rifle GaffeMan intended to call out.

@PeteS in CA

I'll be damned! I was a weapons man in the army as well as a school-trained gunsmith in civilian life,and I had never heard of the AR-14 before  your post,never mind seen one. Wouldn't mind having one in .358 Winchester,though.

BTW,who else thinks Slow Joe started to say "M-14" but got confused and said "AR-14 instead? After all,he couldn't recognize either one if you beat him over the head with it. All he knows are the numbers.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 02:14:22 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
According to the Federal Government, it indeed is free speech.  There is no federal law against yelling "Fire!"  If Biden doesn't even have this basic understanding of our Constitution, then he is unfit for any federal office.

@Hoodat

You HAVE to be kidding! Slow Joe doesn't even have a basic understanding of how to get home. If he didn't have someone hired to take him by the hand and lead him around,he would be living under an overpass somewhere,and people on teebee would be saying "Anybody see Biden? Have the Republicans kidnapped him to keep him from beating Trump?"

There are good reasons those people are called "Dims".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If the government will threaten to "slap you in the face" when you have a right to a gun, what will they do after they take your gun?  :shrug:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/elliebufkin/2020/03/10/biden-shouts-at-plant-worker-over-guns-during-campaign-stop-n2564315

@mrclose

Not to self,"Self,NEVER get within shouting distance of Slow Joe!" If he tried to slap me,you would be hearing about that one on the teebee news.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The Second Amendment does not, and never has granted our "Right To Bear Arms":nono:

@mrclose

EXACTLY! There is a YUGE difference in meaning between the word "grants" and the word "recognizes".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
@Cyber Liberty

Congress itself cannot pass unconstitutional laws!
(Well, they can but they can be overruled!)

These Unconstitutional laws/restrictions are allowed to stand because .. the American people have 'surrendered' their freedom to their Masters!
(And the total ignorance of the Constitution)

I have put together a couple of simplified pages on this subject as well as on the 2nd amendment applying only to muskets and not to "machine guns!"
(I promise: No popups, no ads, no trackers! It's my own work)

https://mrclose.neocities.org/2ND.html

Thanks for preparing this.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Love how the Union thugs nudge him out of the way and say you are representing us (the union).... this fellow seems like the "real" good ole Joe.

Unions not representing the real men in their company... It is all about the power to preserve the union's payday.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 06:49:43 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@mrclose

Not to self,"Self,NEVER get within shouting distance of Slow Joe!" If he tried to slap me,you would be hearing about that one on the teebee news.

I really think Slow Joe is taking a page out of the Trump playbook.  Being brash and profane has worked so far for him.   :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

I really think Slow Joe is taking a page out of the Trump playbook.  Being brash and profane has worked so far for him.   :pondering:

This  election cycle is going to be like watching the movie “Grumpy Old Men”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

@PeteS in CA

I'll be damned! I was a weapons man in the army as well as a school-trained gunsmith in civilian life,and I had never heard of the AR-14 before  your post,never mind seen one. Wouldn't mind having one in .358 Winchester,though.

BTW,who else thinks Slow Joe started to say "M-14" but got confused and said "AR-14 instead? After all,he couldn't recognize either one if you beat him over the head with it. All he knows are the numbers.

@sneakypete, I had in mind Harrell's caution about not saying, "There's no such things as ______," without first doing some research. So I resorted to Duck Duck Go and found out that there was a somewhat obscure AR-14. Your suggestion that GaffeMan had the M-14 in mind is very possible.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@sneakypete, I had in mind Harrell's caution about not saying, "There's no such things as ______," without first doing some research. So I resorted to Duck Duck Go and found out that there was a somewhat obscure AR-14. Your suggestion that GaffeMan had the M-14 in mind is very possible.
Yeah, I did the same check. The AR-14 is a fairly rare rifle, was made in a variety of calibers, and despite its problems, I would love to have one for that reason.

It is also possible slo Joe was having vapors over the Mini-14 and got mixed up.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 04:13:54 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Biden’s Second Amendment Outburst Was a Warning Sign
By Charles C. W. Cooke
March 10, 2020 3:21 PM

Joe Biden had a little outburst today, after a construction worker asked him about the Second Amendment ...

If I were a Democrat, this would alarm me. Biden’s behavior here is extraordinary, especially given that he is currently previewing the “return to normalcy” theme that he intends to run on in November. One might think that telling a voter that he is “full of s***” and that you will “slap them” matters less than it usually would given that Donald Trump is in the White House. But, arguably, the opposite is true. Elections are about contrasts. If he is as belligerent and ill-disciplined as the incumbent, what is Biden’s case for replacing him?

In this instance, the answer seems to be that, unlike Trump, Biden will usher in stricter gun control. But that, too, should alarm Democrats. If Biden now has a reputation as a champion of gun confiscation — and if construction workers in Michigan are asking him about it, it suggests he does — he is going to have a hard time winning back the voters that Trump peeled away from the Obama coalition.  ...   Read entire article at National Review
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Love how the Union thugs nudge him out of the way and say you are representing us (the union).... this fellow seems like the "real" good ole Joe.

Unions not representing the real men in their company... It is all about the power to preserve the union's payday.

Sounds like your assessment of the auto worker guy is correct:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/03/11/full-auto-worker-biden-went-off-deep-end-asked-guns/

“Full Of ****” Auto Worker: Biden “Went Off The Deep End” When I Asked About Guns
ED MORRISSEY  Posted at 2:01 pm on March 11, 2020
Leave it to Fox & Friends to close the loop on Joe Biden’s embarrassing reaction to a voter in Michigan yesterday over gun control. Jerry Wayne, a firearms owner, had challenged Biden to explain how he planned to take away legal firearms, a question to which Biden responded, “You’re full of s***,” and “Stop being a horse’s ass.”

Wayne, however, said that he wanted to ask Biden about his specific claims that he would come after AR-15s and AK-47s, plus his recent announcement that Biden would put Beto O’Rourke in charge of gun policy in his administration. When Wayne tried to ask, however, he said Biden “went off the deep end“:
Anyway, Wayne wasn’t trolling Biden or protesting him; he just happened to be at work when Biden wanted a photo op at an auto plant. At least according to Wayne, it was Biden who wanted to engage with the workers, including him, not the other way around. And that certainly fits with the video everyone watched yesterday, in which Biden tried lying his way out of an argument — again.

Biden threw himself into the situation and handled what ensued, ummmm, poorly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

Its okay... Biden is only going after the AR-14s...

Online Hoodat

"Banning guns is an idea whose time has come."

-Joe Biden, Nov 18, 1993-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Its okay... Biden is only going after the AR-14s...
Definitely, and I promise not to buy one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

Flashes of irrational temper are one sign of dementia. My father had a form of early onset dementia. Believe me, I've seen it.

I agree. Been there and seen it.

Offline libertybele

Biden continues to mouth off and at times is incoherent.  Yet the MSM, the leftists and in particular the DEM party have slammed Trump repeatedly for not acting presidential, for being a narcissist, for opening his mouth when he shouldn't, not mentally capable of running a country etc.  Here we have Uncle Joe who is running under the DEM umbrella, telling someone that they are full of shi*!!  I thought his comment of "you're a lying dog-faced poly solider was just as much out of line. Yet I haven't heard any backlash for the man from the leftist mental midgets. The hypocrisy is astounding. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline LMAO

We’re going to see more of these outbursts throughout the campaign. Probably from both Trump and Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We’re going to see more of these outbursts throughout the campaign. Probably from both Trump and Biden

Let me know when Donald trump starts calling voters "horse's ass," they're "full of shit" and pokes them in the chest with his finger, and I'll let you get away with saying Trump is just like Biteme.  Deal?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: