Author Topic: ‘You’re Full Of Sh**’: Biden Gets Into Shouting Match With Auto Worker Over Guns  (Read 2189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You’re Full Of Sh**’: Biden Gets Into Shouting Match With Auto Worker Over Guns

William Davis
Reporter
March 10, 2020 11:02 AM ET

Former Vice President Joe Biden was videotaped shouting at an auto worker about guns during a campaign stop in Michigan Tuesday.

The audio in the video is not clear, but at one point the former vice president can be heard yelling about “AR-14’s,” and telling a Michigan voter that he’s “full of shit.”

“I support the 2nd Amendment,” Biden said. ” The 2nd Amendment, just like right now if you yell fire, that’s not free speech. I have a shotgun…my son’s hunt. I’m not taking your guns away at all.”

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/10/biden-shouting-match-auto-worker-guns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: There does seem to have been an AR-14, https://www.quora.com/What-is-an-AR-14?share=1

Well this took a bit of research. As the legendary Paul Harrell says, a true expert won’t tell you point blank that something “does not exist”. He will do some research first!
it seems the AR-14, which is a typical looking Civilian semi-auto sporting rifle, was chambered in .243, .308, and .358 Winchester calibers. It appears that it possibly operated in the same way as the Browning Auto-5 does: Firing the rifle causes the barrel to push backwards and cycle the bolt carrier.

It sounds like it saw limited production in the 1950s, but not much more. Obviously it is not the bogey-rifle GaffeMan intended to call out.

GaffeMan's foot-in-mouth disease aside, the big story here is his crazy-stupid reaction to a voter in a public place. It's not likely to play well in the "Peorias" Biden needs to win the Presidency.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 04:58:50 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I had to hunt the story down but I see it got posted. So good. Someone told me he said this.

*****rollingeyes*****   But it's not as bad as saying "We need to work for the reelection for Trump" or however that went.  That was pretty bad. This is gutter-talk and such but I guess, it doesn't look like someone is losing their marbles.

Online Hoodat

The 2nd Amendment, just like right now if you yell fire, that’s not free speech.

According to the Federal Government, it indeed is free speech.  There is no federal law against yelling "Fire!"  If Biden doesn't even have this basic understanding of our Constitution, then he is unfit for any federal office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mrclose

If the government will threaten to "slap you in the face" when you have a right to a gun, what will they do after they take your gun?  :shrug:

Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden got into a heated exchange with a plant worker during a stop at a Detroit auto plant on Tuesday morning.

Walking through the crowd of hardhat donning employees while shaking hands and smiling for photos, Biden stopped abruptly to have a brief but tense and unpleasant encounter with one worker who wanted to discuss guns. The man questioned why Biden wanted to take his Second Amendment rights away which caused him to become immediately enraged as he began to shove his finger in the auto plant worker's face.

The former vice president could be heard shouting at the man over the noise of the large crowd that he would "take the AR-14s away," before trying to move on quickly. Biden then threatened to slap the man in the face and called him a "horse's ass." A campaign worker attempted to diffuse the situation by shouting "Thank you!" repeatedly but Biden dug in.

Many on the internet were quick to point out that Biden's use of "AR-14," was a testament to the fact that he was not knowledgable about guns, since the heated political debate over guns he appeared to be citing applied to AR-15s.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/elliebufkin/2020/03/10/biden-shouts-at-plant-worker-over-guns-during-campaign-stop-n2564315

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biteme told the guy he was "full of shit."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Biteme told the guy he was "full of shit."

Rush even quoted him verbatim, by mistake apparently. I had to laugh - never heard him cuss before.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rush even quoted him verbatim, by mistake apparently. I had to laugh - never heard him cuss before.

LOL.  I'll have to check out the Rush transcript threads today....
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
According to the Federal Government, it indeed is free speech.  There is no federal law against yelling "Fire!"  If Biden doesn't even have this basic understanding of our Constitution, then he is unfit for any federal office.
Maybe you have to put "ready!", and "aim!" in front of it.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mrclose

Again!  :shrug:

No one has the faintest idea of how our constitution works!

That not only includes the average American but includes many, many, so called attorney's and "journalists!"
(oh .. And Idiots running for President!)

The Second Amendment does not, and never has granted our "Right To Bear Arms":nono:

(I've explained this all before)

~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That not only includes the average American but includes many, many, so called attorney's and "journalists!"

The Second Amendment does not, and never has granted our "Right To Bear Arms":nono:

Allow me to retort!    "B-b-b-but!  The Predicate Clause!  Heller grants the right!  We must pass reasonable gun restrictions now before it's too late!"

/fear mongering
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I haven't, so allow me. The Constitution grants nothing. It guarantees God given rights.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 06:43:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline mountaineer

Flashes of irrational temper are one sign of dementia. My father had a form of early onset dementia. Believe me, I've seen it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Flashes of irrational temper are one sign of dementia. My father had a form of early onset dementia. Believe me, I've seen it.

I have, too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mrclose

@skeeter
@Cyber Liberty

I haven't, so allow me. The Constitution grants nothing. It guarantees God given rights.

Allow me to retort!    "B-b-b-but!  The Predicate Clause!  Heller grants the right!  We must pass reasonable gun restrictions now before it's too late!"

/fear mongering

Congress itself cannot pass unconstitutional laws!
(Well, they can but they can be overruled!)

In Marbury v. Madison the Supreme Court announced for the first time the principle that a court may declare an act of Congress void if it is inconsistent with the Constitution.

These Unconstitutional laws/restrictions are allowed to stand because .. the American people have 'surrendered' their freedom to their Masters!
(And the total ignorance of the Constitution)

I have put together a couple of simplified pages on this subject as well as on the 2nd amendment applying only to muskets and not to "machine guns!"
(I promise: No popups, no ads, no trackers! It's my own work)

https://mrclose.neocities.org/2ND.html

~ Self

Online Smokin Joe

Precisely. It just tells government to lay off our God-given (unalienable) Rights.

Just in case they forget or something.... :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Precisely. It just tells government to lay off our God-given (unalienable) Rights.

Just in case they forget or something.... :whistle:

... or something.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Dingell says Biden had a 'human moment' during profane argument with auto worker about guns
https://www.foxnews.com/media/debbie-dingell-joe-biden-argument-worker-guns
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Rep. Dingell says Biden had a 'human moment' during profane argument with auto worker about guns
https://www.foxnews.com/media/debbie-dingell-joe-biden-argument-worker-guns

What a coinky-dink!  I'm having an "eye-roll moment."   *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'd like to see a loop of Biteme threatening to slap the guy in the face as a campaign ad. What a fool. "Do you need a hundred rounds, do you need a hundred rounds?"
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Smokin Joe

CNN Spins Biden Lying, Cursing Out Voter: ‘Some People See That as Charming’
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/03/10/cnn-spins-biden-lying-cursing-out-voter-some-people-see-charming
CNN's contempt for the Rank and File is duly noted.

Stop and think, people, would you tolerate anyone like that as your boss?

If you wouldn't want him running your shop, you likely won't be happy with him running your country.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wonder if this auto worker guy will end up getting fired or eased out of his position for having the temerity to confront ol' white Joe while on-the-job...?

Online Hoodat

I'd like to see a loop of Biteme threatening to slap the guy in the face as a campaign ad. What a fool. "Do you need a hundred rounds, do you need a hundred rounds?"

I need one round for every politician who wants to restrict how much ammo I can have.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-