Author Topic: Trump is Not Wrong. Mexico is Paying for the Wall  (Read 560 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump is Not Wrong. Mexico is Paying for the Wall
« on: March 10, 2020, 03:32:38 am »
Trump is Not Wrong. Mexico is Paying for the Wall
Matthew Tragesser

“I will build a great, great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall.”

This signature line came from President Donald Trump during a border security conversation in 2015. Since taking office in 2016, the Trump administration has built more than 100 miles of new border wall and is likely to produce close to 500 miles by the end of the year. But critics of the administration suggest that Mexico has not paid a single cent towards the new wall. In fact, this idea, of whether Mexico is paying for the border wall, was recently discussed in House Homeland Security Committee meeting.

So the question remains, is Mexico paying for the southern border wall? The short answer: Yes.

Read more at: https://www.immigrationreform.com/2020/03/09/mpp-border-wall-mexico-i-immigrationreform-com/

Offline JohnReese

Re: Trump is Not Wrong. Mexico is Paying for the Wall
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 06:49:56 am »
Awesome.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump is Not Wrong. Mexico is Paying for the Wall
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 03:29:05 pm »
Welcome to TBR, @JohnReese! :patriot:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: