Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64671 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #675 on: March 28, 2020, 07:54:44 pm »
I've got to find it incredulous, what some called "panicking", this below, is the kind of stuff that is "panicking".

UK Will Do Well To Keep Deaths Under 20,000 - Health Official
https://www.bbc.com/news/live/52075063

My personal view, is we are told some things so we stay in the house. That above, I find frightful.

STAY AWAY Thousands of Brits flock to parks and beaches despite coronavirus stay at home warnings as stricter lockdown rules loom

STRICT LOCKDOWN

A senior government adviser told the Mail Online: "I expect death numbers to increase over two, three or four weeks, and then to gradually decrease."

The stricter measures would involve "anything that can be done to push it (down) further" and prevent people catching the disease.

It could mean mirroring the measures taken by countries like Spain and Italy, where outdoor exercise is banned and fines of up to €3,000 (£2,690) are given to anyone in breach of the rules.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11275442/stricter-coronavirus-lockdown-measures-three-weeks-easter/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Jim Hoft March 28, 2020

Spain, Czech Republic, Ukraine and Now Turkey Return Faulty Chinese Coronavirus Tests that Only Caught 30% of Cases!

Turkey is the latest country to refuse Chinese coronavirus tests.
Spain returned their kits this week after finding them inaccurate.
The Chinese kits were only 30% accurate missing thousands of cases of the deadly virus.

Spain, Czech Republic, Ukraine and Now Turkey Return Faulty Chinese Coronavirus Tests that Only Caught 30% of Cases!
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft March 28, 2020 96 Comments

Turkey is the latest country to refuse Chinese coronavirus tests.
Spain returned their kits this week after finding them inaccurate.
The Chinese kits were only 30% accurate missing thousands of cases of the deadly virus.

Turkey refused the Chinese kits on Friday.

Middle East Eye reported:

The Turkish government has cast aside a sample of Chinese-made coronavirus rapid testing kits after finding out that they gave inaccurate results, a Turkish official confirmed to Middle East Eye on Friday.

“We have received some samples from the company,” the official said. “We didn’t find them viable and ordered some other testing kit models from a separate Chinese company.”

The official did not say how many kits were concerned, while noting that they hadn’t yet been used with the wider public.

The news comes as Spain revealed on Thursday that it had withdrawn 9,000 Chinese-made kits after realising that they had only 30 percent accuracy. A Czech media outlet also reported that up to 80 percent of the 150,000 portable quick tests that China delivered to the republic earlier this month were faulty.

Spanish officials told the media that the testing kits were also manufactured by the same company that had supplied the Turkish government.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/spain-czech-republic-ukraine-and-now-turkey-return-faulty-chinese-coronavirus-tests-that-only-caught-30-of-cases/

Online libertybele

« Reply #677 on: March 28, 2020, 09:14:53 pm »
WHO officials praise US leaders on coronavirus pandemic response: Trump is doing ‘all he can’

The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has spread to all 50 states and infected at least 55,568 U.S. citizens.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump, whom he said he spoke with Tuesday, for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic. .....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/who-officials-praise-us-leaders-on-pandemic-response-trump-is-doing-all-he-can.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

So that's where the CDC got their first test kits from...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #679 on: March 28, 2020, 09:39:57 pm »
WHO officials praise US leaders on coronavirus pandemic response: Trump is doing ‘all he can’

The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has spread to all 50 states and infected at least 55,568 U.S. citizens.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus singled out President Donald Trump, whom he said he spoke with Tuesday, for doing a “great job” in leveraging public and private sector resources to fight the pandemic. .....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/who-officials-praise-us-leaders-on-pandemic-response-trump-is-doing-all-he-can.html

In related news, the major networks are declaring WHO a corrupt terrorist organization.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

Well, I'll be... this article mentions Jennifer Zeng by-the-way,
Damning videos out of China put coronavirus numbers into question. Mainstream media take note!

(Video screenshot)

Questions have emerged in recent days over whether China’s purported “success” in curtailing the coronavirus outbreak is real or just a mirage manufactured by the East Asian nation’s ruthlessly communist government.

A growing body of evidence strongly suggests it’s indeed a mirage — albeit one that some in the media, particularly CNN, have been eager to accept as real:

The US has just passed China, a country four times larger In population. https://t.co/l8qauNUuDo

— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) March 26, 2020

Is habitually wrong CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta’s contention that the United States now boasts more coronavirus cases than China true? If the Communist Party of China hasn’t been lying about its coronavirus cases, then sure. But if it has been lying, then no.

Now meet Jennifer Zeng, an acclaimed mainland Chinese-born human rights activist, author, and actual (versus fake) journalist. Earlier this week she posted harrowing video footage from China allegedly showing a hospital refusing to admit a coronavirus patient because it wants to maintain its “zero new case” record.

Read more at:  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/27/violent-video-reportedly-shows-covid-19-patient-denied-by-chinese-hospital-to-maintain-zero-new-case-record-901933

Jennifer Zeng - Twitter

Very helpful, everyone interested should note her account.

Also, the imperfect Gordon Chang, twitter he was on one show after another yesterday and he tweets about every guest appearance he had to make.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #681 on: March 28, 2020, 11:38:12 pm »

Sorry I(?) brought it up @Hoodat

@Once-Ler

Here's my point.  I am sick of hearing story after story after story about worst case scenarios.  People are depressed enough as it is.  So seeing another story predicting 80,000 US deaths in the next ten weeks just happens to rub me the wrong way.  My response was a way of expressing my strong disagreement with that prediction.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

Coronavirus: $270 fine for walking next to others, $1,360 for partying in UAE
Tamara Abueish, Al Arabiya English Saturday 28 March 2020

The United Arab Emirates imposed several new fines for people who do not abide by quarantine rules, the latest effort in the country to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.

For more coronavirus news, visit our dedicated page.

Anyone who leaves their house for reasons unrelated to work or for necessity will be fined 2,000 AED ($544), according to the Public Prosecution Attorney General.

Read more at: https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2020/03/28/Coronavirus-UAE-imposes-new-fines-for-people-who-ignore-quarantine-rules.html

Those Arabs showing us how it's done!  :yowsa:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #683 on: March 29, 2020, 12:30:20 am »
@Once-Ler

Here's my point.  I am sick of hearing story after story after story about worst case scenarios.  People are depressed enough as it is.  So seeing another story predicting 80,000 US deaths in the next ten weeks just happens to rub me the wrong way.  My response was a way of expressing my strong disagreement with that prediction.
Got it @Hoodat .  Thanks for the clarification.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #684 on: March 29, 2020, 12:58:02 am »
"Live Map":  https://www.rferl.org/a/30490414.html

---

That's one way to enforce a lockdown! Police in South Africa fire RUBBER BULLETS at shoppers queuing for food outside supermarket in Johannesburg

Police fired rubber bullets at shoppers outside supermarket, eye-witnesses say

Shoppers did not observe recommended safe distance between them

Police arrived in 10 patrol vehicles, started firing rubber bullets towards them

Later police used whips to get the shoppers to observe social distancing rules

See More At: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8162889/Police-South-Africa-fire-RUBBER-BULLETS-hundreds-shoppers.html

Lots of images at link. Most are Getty, will not recopy to here. Some at this story covering the same situation at this link below:

See more at: https://www.ibtimes.com/safrican-police-fire-rubber-bullets-shoppers-during-lockdown-2948649

Online roamer_1

« Reply #685 on: March 29, 2020, 02:31:58 am »
@Once-Ler

The point in that being that present influenza morbidity is somewhere in the 60-100k region annually...
Which basically means a 90-120 day window nationwide.For Corona to compete even with the flu would require that much morbidity - And would be a great number by comparison to the hysteria promoted - A low number.

I also do not believe we will come anywhere near close to influenza numbers. Morbidity would have to increase by an order of magnitude.

And I am grateful that it is not as bad as advertised. By by the same token, shutting off the country was a huge overreaction, as demonstrated by comparative morbidity.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #686 on: March 29, 2020, 02:49:53 am »
The point in that being that present influenza morbidity is somewhere in the 60-100k region annually...
Which basically means a 90-120 day window nationwide.For Corona to compete even with the flu would require that much morbidity - And would be a great number by comparison to the hysteria promoted - A low number.

I also do not believe we will come anywhere near close to influenza numbers. Morbidity would have to increase by an order of magnitude.

And I am grateful that it is not as bad as advertised. By by the same token, shutting off the country was a huge overreaction, as demonstrated by comparative morbidity.

Just for general information:

What is the difference between Morbidity and Mortality

• Morbidity is a state of being afflicted by a disease. It is a term that doctors use to refer to an unhealthy person who is suffering from disease.

• Mortality refers to the susceptibility of human beings to die. It is not a general word but used in conjunction with a calamity or outbreak of an epidemic where doctors calculate mortality rate that refers to number of deaths per thousand of the population.

https://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-morbidity-and-vs-mortality/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #688 on: March 29, 2020, 03:29:56 am »

I will be happy to be wrong.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #689 on: March 29, 2020, 01:39:09 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

« Reply #690 on: March 29, 2020, 04:11:38 pm »
Washington Examiner@dcexaminer
·
26m
.@RepMcCaul
 is calling for a global investigation into China's "dangerous disinformation campaign."

"Their pandemic-enabling malfeasance is not just an American concern, but a global one."

@ReneeCarrollAZ
·
42m
BOOMERANG

Americans are not welcome in Mexico due to the coronavirus! They're demanding a crackdown on Americans crossing the border!

Will the Democrats call them racists?

Hananya Naftali@HananyaNaftali
·
3h
'We survived Pharaoh. Israel will defeat Coronavirus with God's help' -Prime Minister Netanyahu
LifeNews.com
@LifeNewsHQ
·
28m
WATCH:

This our backwards world now:

Planned Parenthood can violate the non-essential order to kill babies in abortions.

But the police can stop Christians from praying in front of it!

PLEASE RT to expose this craziness!

UK:

Matt Hancock
@MattHancock
NEWS: So proud of our new NHS Nightingale hospital being built to tackle #coronavirus: https://independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-london-excel-nightingale-field-hospital-photos-a9431541.html
 #StayHomeSaveLives

Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
·
2h
China just shut down movie theaters nationwide *after* reopening them.

Sound to you like they have pandemic under control? Me neither.

China is still lying.

So, Senator Cotton found it worth mentioning that movie theaters in China just shut down after "reopening" them, repeating.

Great Rudy Giuliani video here from his "Common Sense" podcast.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline TomSea

« Reply #691 on: March 29, 2020, 04:18:10 pm »
Reagan Battalion twitter apparently is located around NYC:

Izzy Weiss
@Izzdubya85
·
42m
Replying to
@ReaganBattalion
As someone that has friends that are ICU nurses all over the city, I can assure everyone that this is unbelievably serious. Anyone that thinks it’s a joke should go visit Elmhurst hospital in Queens and take a tour of their ER

Reagan Battalion
@ReaganBattalion
·
45m
Going to make a lot of people angry, but politics matters not when people around you are dying.

She is right, close down your state!!! Do it now! And anyone who is telling you it is not so bad in NY is lying to you, and will wish they did not say anything when this is over!

James Hasson
@JamesHasson20
·
1h
China’s death toll appears to be fifteen times greater than what they’ve told the world. Any journalist that continues to push this lie that we have more cases than China doesn’t deserve anyone’s attention. And there are plenty of them.

More:  https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion

Offline TomSea

« Reply #692 on: March 29, 2020, 04:57:51 pm »
Chinese Company that Makes Forehead Thermometers ‘Jokes’ About Making Faulty Product for Sale in US in Order to Spread Disease
by Jim Hoft March 29, 2020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/chinese-company-that-makes-forehead-thermometers-jokes-about-making-faulty-product-for-sale-in-us-in-order-to-spread-disease/

More bad production, just like their coronavirus test kits (I heard Spain got some of those, I'm unsure as to how devastating they were in the bigger picture) and masks.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ukraine and Turkey, too, sigh ... . The report I saw previously said that the faulty tests were causing false "positives" and false "negatives" in the Czech Republic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Geez, China couldn't possibly be doing a better job of making it look like they did all of this on purpose.

Offline TomSea

Demosistō 香港眾志
Face with medical mask
@demosisto
Dutch govt found 600,000 #China-made masks failed to meet quality standards and had defective filters. Days ago, Spain and Czech stopped using Chinese test kits for inaccuracy. Both respectively bought 340,000 and 150,000 kits from China. #CoronaPandemic

https://twitter.com/demosisto/status/1244183361284747265

Netherlands too, so iow,  probably about any country that got masks or other health goods actually.

Tweeted out originally by Gordon Chang, helpful voice for me.

https://twitter.com/GordonGChang
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 08:04:37 pm by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

Ukraine and Turkey, too, sigh ... . The report I saw previously said that the faulty tests were causing false "positives" and false "negatives" in the Czech Republic.

"That's not a bug, that's a feature!"

Offline TomSea

« Reply #697 on: March 29, 2020, 08:21:11 pm »
Moscow initiates coronavirus lockdown, requires 'special pass' to leave homes
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

Moscow has ordered citizens to self-isolate starting Monday, despite the Russian government's claims that the country is not facing a coronavirus epidemic.

Mayor Sergei Sobyanin announced that local officials will institute a system of special passes that will allow people to leave their homes.

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/world/moscow-coronavirus-lockdown-special-pass-russia

A special pass, that sounds pretty serious.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #698 on: March 29, 2020, 09:14:43 pm »
TomSea wrote:
"A special pass, that sounds pretty serious."

Just a few minutes ago, my sister told me that her workplace (a food market) has issued her a "travel letter" in case she is stopped by police on her way to work.

This is in Southwest Connecticut.
Perhaps the store management has been told something by the state government that we don't know yet....?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #699 on: March 30, 2020, 12:20:17 am »
TomSea wrote:
"A special pass, that sounds pretty serious."

Just a few minutes ago, my sister told me that her workplace (a food market) has issued her a "travel letter" in case she is stopped by police on her way to work.

This is in Southwest Connecticut.
Perhaps the store management has been told something by the state government that we don't know yet....?

I just found out, we have those kinds of letters too for "essential personnel".