Author Topic: World Coronavirus News II with Updates  (Read 64645 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: World Coronavirus News II with Updates
« Reply #775 on: March 31, 2020, 08:30:19 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1245076016965566464

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Great news! American families will now be able to buy safer, more affordable, and environmentally friendly cars with our new SAFE VEHICLES RULE. Get rid of those old, unsafe clunkers. Build better and safer American cars and create American jobs. Buy American!
2:50 PM · Mar 31, 2020

FANTASTIC NEWS if you're looking to buy a new car.  If you're laid off without pay, or quarantined due to sickness, sucks to be you today.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Chinese Government Finally Acknowledges Underreporting Coronavirus Cases
« Reply #776 on: March 31, 2020, 08:42:52 pm »
Important article but this to me, also says, why believe anything they say now?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #777 on: March 31, 2020, 08:49:53 pm »
If I were the leader of a country and even if I thought, this virus wasn't what it was cracked up to be, I'd at least, largely go with what I saw other leaders doing, especially, with neighboring countries in South America. They all seem to take this serious.
Brazil's Gangs Do What Bolsonaro Won't: Enforce a Lockdown
Andres Schipani, Bryan Harris

It was a stark warning to the residents of Brazil’s densely populated slums — but not one delivered by the federal government, health officials or even state police.

With President Jair Bolsonaro dismissing the pandemic as “sniffles” and criticizing regional lockdown measures, the country’s drug gangs and paramilitary groups have stepped in to enforce social distancing to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

“Whoever is caught on the street will learn how to respect the measure. We want the best for the population. If the government is unable to manage, organized crime resolves,” read one message sent to residents of a Rio de Janeiro slum.

Read more at:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/brazils-gangs-do-what-bolsonaro-wont-enforce-a-lockdown/ar-BB11SqJq

Yes, I really wish he was not doing this. Make no mistake, Brazil is still taking measures to combat the virus but maybe not enough, someone would need to research it. I know they opened a stadium up for patients, I forget other; apparently, the local governors are still quarantining in their states.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran31 Mar 2020160
3:08

Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) on Tuesday called on Congress to hold a hearing and investigate the World Health Organization’s (WHO) role in helping China conceal the threat of the coronavirus.

Scott said in a statement on Tuesday:

The mission of the WHO is to get public health information to the world so every country can make the best decisions to keep their citizens safe. When it comes to Coronavirus, the WHO failed. They need to be held accountable for their role in promoting misinformation and helping Communist China cover up a global pandemic. We know Communist China is lying about how many cases and deaths they have, what they knew and when they knew it – and the WHO never bothered to investigate further. Their inaction cost lives.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/31/rick-scott-world-health-organization-helped-china-cover-up-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

He's right, you know!

Offline DB

« Reply #780 on: March 31, 2020, 09:33:38 pm »
Claim that 15,000 have died in Iran of Chinese Coronavirus.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/31/reports-iran-has-lost-17-officials-nearly-15000-people-to-chinese-coronavirus/

The population of Iran is approximately 80 million people.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #781 on: March 31, 2020, 09:57:37 pm »

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1245076016965566464

FANTASTIC NEWS if you're looking to buy a new car.  If you're laid off without pay, or quarantined due to sickness, sucks to be you today.

I am sure the POTUS meant well, but a tweet like thay gives shades of  "Let Them Eat Cake"  comments from a few hundred years ago.

I don't think Americans really want to be told now they need to go buy a car.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #782 on: March 31, 2020, 09:59:38 pm »
Their bodies are gone.

So, no.

I saw some pretty grim numbers if the death toll can be based on Chinese cell phone data.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #783 on: March 31, 2020, 10:04:36 pm »
I saw some pretty grim numbers if the death toll can be based on Chinese cell phone data.

I don't even want to think about what's been going on in that vile Communist country....

I wonder if that cell phone data can be corroborated by people whose family member just came up "missing."    :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coronavirus: Italy’s Death Toll Exceeds 12,000, but Italian Officials Believe They Have Reached the ‘Peak’

Alana Mastrangelo 31 Mar 2020

In the last 24 hours, 837 people have died in Italy from the Chinese coronavirus, bringing the nation’s overall death toll to 12,428 as of Tuesday — an increase of 7.2 per cent in one day. The percentage, however, has been on a decline for the past few days, while some Italian officials say they believe that Italy has reached its “peak.”

Newly released data from Italy’s Civil Protection reveals that the country’s death toll from the virus has risen from 11,591 on Monday to 12,428 on Tuesday.

The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases has also risen from 101,739 to 105,792. The newly confirmed cases of the virus, however, have been showing a slight decline for the past five days.

“We have reached the peak of the infections,” said the head of Italy’s Superior Health Institute, Silvio Brusaferro, according to a report by La Repubblica.

“The curve shows us that it seems we are reaching a sort of plateau — the phase in which the peak remains stable for a certain period,” he added. “This figure that shows us that the measures are working.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/03/31/coronavirus-italys-death-toll-exceeds-12000-but-italian-officials-believe-they-have-reached-the-peak/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #785 on: March 31, 2020, 10:47:12 pm »
I am sure the POTUS meant well, but a tweet like thay gives shades of  "Let Them Eat Cake"  comments from a few hundred years ago.

I don't think Americans really want to be told now they need to go buy a car.
I don't want a new car.  There are simply too many sensors and gadgets on the dang things to fail.

I like my 20+ year old vehicles, don't want onstar, don't want GPS, don't want to talk with my car, or watch movies or any of that while I am driving. If I decide I want a back up camera I can get one, but that is what mirrors and paying attention are for. Sure, he meant well, but don't even think about messing with my fleet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“The curve shows us that it seems we are reaching a sort of plateau — the phase in which the peak remains stable for a certain period,” he added. “This figure that shows us that the measures are working.”

That's good, but...
... how long will "the peak" last until the graph starts to bend downward?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #787 on: April 01, 2020, 12:13:55 am »
I don't even want to think about what's been going on in that vile Communist country....

@musiclady

Small technical correction. The Chinese government is no longer Communist. It is now full-blown Fascist, communism's more intelligent and successful cousin.

Still a police state,but with a police state with a higher standard of living.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #788 on: April 01, 2020, 12:16:55 am »
I don't want a new car.  There are simply too many sensors and gadgets on the dang things to fail.

I like my 20+ year old vehicles, don't want onstar, don't want GPS, don't want to talk with my car, or watch movies or any of that while I am driving. If I decide I want a back up camera I can get one, but that is what mirrors and paying attention are for. Sure, he meant well, but don't even think about messing with my fleet.

@Smokin Joe

You know what I would love to be able to buy new? A short wheelbase,short bed Dodge Ram pu with the pre-smog slant  6 and auto trans,ps,pb,and AC. Also a 71 Dart or Duster equipped the same way.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #789 on: April 01, 2020, 12:22:23 am »
This is pretty interesting, China also was involved in cloning, China needs to be isolated, they are the reason all this stuff is going on OR maybe I should properly say the Chinese Communist Party:

Michael Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey
WOW: A recently resurfaced story published by Italian State Media in 2015 highlighted how China was conducting biological expiriements with a Coronavirus derived from bats and mice, and modifying it with surface proteins to give it an ability to infect human respiratory cells.

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1245141228133351424

So, see link above.  Holy $%&

One of the comments says Tucker is talking about the Chinese labs tonight.  So, that's on now, if one can see it and repeats itself later...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:25:40 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #790 on: April 01, 2020, 12:27:39 am »
Big riots at Iranian prisons, I saw some video:

Prisoners riot in southwest Iran over coronavirus fears
March 31, 2020

A number of prisoners riot in the Sheiban Prison of Ahvaz and clashed with prison guards on Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
Inmates were protesting lack of hygiene supplies and the coronavirus epidemic.

The unrest followed a riot in the city’s Sepidar Prison by inmates fearing coronavirus outbreak.

During the protests, sounds of shooting could be heard and a thick smoke could be seen arising from the prison building.

Read more at:  https://iran-hrm.com/index.php/2020/03/31/prisoners-riot-in-southwest-iran-over-coronavirus-fears/

Also, just saw this:

Patrick Howley
@HowleyReporter
Tucker:

South China University of Technology said in a paper that Virus "probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan."

2 possible labs spotlighted including Wuhan Institute of Virology

But NIH is "running political interference for hostile foreign governments" says Tucker

https://twitter.com/HowleyReporter/status/1245141626521096192

Whooah.... I guess I missed it but will tune in later.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:32:48 am by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #791 on: April 01, 2020, 12:40:42 am »
This is pretty interesting, China also was involved in cloning, China needs to be isolated, they are the reason all this stuff is going on OR maybe I should properly say the Chinese Communist Party:

So, see link above.  Holy $%&

One of the comments says Tucker is talking about the Chinese labs tonight.  So, that's on now, if one can see it and repeats itself later...

They don't repeat Tucker's show anymore.  I have a Fire Stick, so I can catch it all on streaming any time.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:41:50 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #792 on: April 01, 2020, 12:43:04 am »

They don't repeat Tucker's show anymore.  I have a Fire Stick, so I can catch it all on streaming any time.

I know I'll probably be able to see vital parts at the fox website then.  Direct TV does say it repeats at 11PM CST.  Direct TV schedule does indicate a repeat:  https://www.directv.com/guide
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:48:04 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #793 on: April 01, 2020, 12:49:14 am »
:yowsa:

@FeelNoPain

I think I may have known her in the past. Or maybe a couple of her sisters?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #794 on: April 01, 2020, 12:53:55 am »
@Once-Ler

IF you have a stable retirement check coming in,savings,or secure job,this is the best time I have ever seen to buy a new car or truck.

Both Ford and GM are offering no money down deals with ZERO percent interest for 84 months on new 2019 and 2020 cars and trucks.

It just doesn't get any gooder than that.

« Reply #795 on: April 01, 2020, 12:54:57 am »
https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/03/31/ron-desantis-continues-to-resist-a-florida-shutdown/

A reason why Florida hasn’t shut down? Nobody from White House task force said so, DeSantis says.
For the first time since the the coronavirus reached Florida a month ago, DeSantis held the news conferences where members of the Capitol press corps could follow social distancing precautions.
“I’m in contact with (the White House task force) and I’ve said, are you recommending this?” DeSantis said. “The task force has not recommended that to me. If they do, obviously that would be something that carries a lot of weight with me. If any of those task force folks tell me that we should do X, Y or Z, of course we’re going to consider it. But nobody has said that to me thus far.”

What a leader. :thud:

« Reply #796 on: April 01, 2020, 01:02:28 am »
@Once-Ler

IF you have a stable retirement check coming in,savings,or secure job,this is the best time I have ever seen to buy a new car or truck.

Both Ford and GM are offering no money down deals with ZERO percent interest for 84 months on new 2019 and 2020 cars and trucks.

It just doesn't get any gooder than that.

@sneakypete I think that is basically the same thing I said...
  And what better way to spend the day then test driving a car with a stranger.  Are you agreeing with me?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #797 on: April 01, 2020, 01:05:28 am »
@sneakypete I think that is basically the same thing I said...

@Once-Ler

You didn't state WHY it is a good time.

And what better way to spend the day then test driving a car with a stranger.  Are you agreeing with me?

No.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #799 on: April 01, 2020, 01:13:20 am »
Tom Cotton
@SenTomCotton
Good for @TuckerCarlson
 for bringing attention to a study by *Chinese* scientists about the origins of the China virus. Not what you’ll hear from MSM.

https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1245151593500217350

Cotton has a clip of Tucker's shows.

Dang China, could this have been created in a lab? This bat doesn't live around Wuhan nor are they saying it was traded in the market.