Author Topic: Joe Biden's Brother Facing Fraud Charges for Using Obama Admin to Enrich Himself James Biden alleged  (Read 791 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Joe Biden's Brother Facing Fraud Charges for Using Obama Admin to Enrich Himself James Biden allegedly used family ties to White House to advance business interests By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 9th March 2020

Joe Biden's brother James is facing fraud charges leveraging his family ties to advance his business interests.

James Biden, the brother of former Vice President Joe Biden, is facing fraud charges for allegedly abusing his family ties to the Obama Administration to enrich himself, according to a bombshell new report.

Legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving James Biden are the latest family members’ dealings drawing scrutiny amid the Democratic primary front-runner’s presidential bid.

According to Politico, James Biden used his access to the White House to advance his own business interests while his brother was vice president.

READ MORE: https://neonnettle.com/news/10571-joe-biden-s-brother-facing-fraud-charges-for-using-obama-admin-to-enrich-himself
© Neon Nettle

I never would have known and I'd thought people would get a kick out of how similar they look. I think Politico is actually breaking this news abotu right now.

Offline skeeter

Online libertybele

Where's Hunter? and now Jimbo Biden; of course Crazy Uncle Joe is completely innocent!  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.