Author Topic: Biden: Klobuchar, Harris, Booker 'all capable of being president'  (Read 362 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Klobuchar, Harris, Booker 'all capable of being president'
By Zack Budryk - 03/09/20 03:31 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden said his former rivals for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sens. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), are “all capable of being president” when asked about possible running mates.

“They're all capable of being president,” Biden told NBC’s Gabe Gutierrez in an interview set to air on "NBC Nightly News" on Monday when asked if he had considered Booker or Harris, both of whom have endorsed him, for a spot on a possible Democratic ticket.

“And not just those, but Amy Klobuchar,” Biden added. “There's a whole range of people who have endorsed and all I can tell you is it would be presumptuous for me to decide who is going to be vice president. I'm not even the nominee yet.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/486664-biden-klobuchar-harris-booker-all-capable-of-being-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden: Klobuchar, Harris, Booker 'all capable of being president'
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 01:00:13 am »
So is my retarded cat. That doesn't mean she would be a good one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!