Author Topic: Sketchy – 44 Dallas County Precincts Were NOT Included in Super Tuesday Results – Election Officials  (Read 584 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sketchy – 44 Dallas County Precincts Were NOT Included in Super Tuesday Results – Election Officials Request Recount…
Posted on March 8, 2020   by sundance

First, the background… On Super Tuesday the biggest shock was that Joe Biden won Texas in the Democrat presidential primary.

Specifically, it was the moment when results from Dallas County, Texas, were reported when the media narrative of a Biden win began to be broadcast. Go back to election night, re-watch the coverage, and you’ll see all media broadcasting pointing to Dallas County, Texas, as the Biden inflection point.

Now this:

Sketchy as heck. These are not Russians; these are U.S. election officials.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/03/08/sketchy-44-dallas-county-precincts-were-not-included-in-super-tuesday-results-election-officials-request-recount/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

How hard is it to have a count of the total number of precincts and a count of the total number of precincts whose results have been tabulated?!

Whether FL or Houston or Dallas or LA, how in Hades do incompetents wind up in charge of maintaining election equipment and counting votes?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rigged elections?  The dims are the kings of the process.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Biden won Texas by less than 100,000 votes... wonder how many are in those 44 precincts....

What a mess.....

Online DB

How hard is it to have a count of the total number of precincts and a count of the total number of precincts whose results have been tabulated?!

Whether FL or Houston or Dallas or LA, how in Hades do incompetents wind up in charge of maintaining election equipment and counting votes?!

Pretty amazing isn't it...

Offline berdie

I'm not surprised by the counties mentioned.

I'm in a small, pretty Repub county. There were over 10,000 R votes and 1500 D votes. (I am rounding the numbers).

I am completely annoyed that the large cities will end up ruling the state, much like in other states. As had been discussed here in the past...I am for a state electoral college.

Offline Polly Ticks

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."   /famous-Stalin-quote
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden won Texas by less than 100,000 votes... wonder how many are in those 44 precincts....

What a mess.....

Took a little search, and Dallas County has 775 voting precincts and popular vote for alleged 731 was Biden 93,426 and Sanders 62,611. 
I don't think those 44 would have turned the election, even in Dallas County, much less the state.  OTOH, was this the only location?  And what other shenanigans went on. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I'm not surprised by the counties mentioned.

I'm in a small, pretty Repub county. There were over 10,000 R votes and 1500 D votes. (I am rounding the numbers).

I am completely annoyed that the large cities will end up ruling the state, much like in other states. As had been discussed here in the past...I am for a state electoral college.

I'd even go with a geographically based Senate rather one based on popuation.

Offline EdinVA

Took a little search, and Dallas County has 775 voting precincts and popular vote for alleged 731 was Biden 93,426 and Sanders 62,611. 
I don't think those 44 would have turned the election, even in Dallas County, much less the state.  OTOH, was this the only location?  And what other shenanigans went on.
:amen: