Author Topic: TX Lt. Gov. to ‘Beto’ O’Rourke: Try to Take My AR-15 and ‘See How That Goes’  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TX Lt. Gov. to ‘Beto’ O’Rourke: Try to Take My AR-15 and ‘See How That Goes’

AWR Hawkins8 Mar 2020458
1:56

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick (R) responded to Joe Biden’s March 2, 2020, gun control partnership with ‘Beto’ O’Rourke by suggesting O’Rourke try to confiscate Patrick’s AR-15 and “see how that goes.”

On March 3, 2020, Breitbart News reported Biden’s announcement that O’Rourke would be heading up his gun control push.

Biden made clear O’Rourke will “be the one who leads” the gun control push.

During a September 12, 2019, Democrat debate, O’Rourke said, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-17.”

On March 4, 2020, Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick reacted to the partnership between Biden and O’Rourke by saying:

Joe Biden says a lot of dopey things, you have a whole list of them and play them a lot. The dumbest thing he has said is he’s going to put Beto O’Rourke in charge of getting our guns. I’m telling you, that just added two or three points to President Trump’s victory in November if it’s the ‘Biden and Beto Show’.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/08/tx-lt-gov-beto-orourke-try-take-my-ar-15-see-how-that-goes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34