Author Topic: Amy Klobuchar Verbal Slip Raises Questions About The Reason She Rallied Behind Biden  (Read 663 times)

Online corbe

Amy Klobuchar Verbal Slip Raises Questions About The Reason She Rallied Behind Biden

Virginia Kruta  Associate Editor
March 07, 2020 2:54 PM ET

Minnesota Democratic Sen. Amy Klobuchar appeared to let a very large cat out of the bag during a stump speech for Vice President Joe Biden.

Klobuchar, who was rallying for Biden in Grand Rapids Saturday, appeared to admit that she would be Biden’s choice for vice president.

“Bit of a Freudian slip…while stumping for @JoeBiden just now in Grand Rapids, MI @amyklobuchar says she ‘couldn’t think of a better way to end my candidacy than join the ticket…’ to big applause. She quickly corrected to say ‘join the terrific campaign of Joe Biden,'” NBC’s Amanda Golden tweeted.

<..snip..>

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/07/amy-klobuchar-slip-biden-joined-ticket/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Joe Biden would have to be pretty darn stupid to pick a Minnesota Senator to be his running mate.  Which actually adds credibility to this story.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Night Hides Not

I predict Biden's VP choice will be a woman of color from a swing state, though I have no idea who that could be.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online corbe

As Seen on TV
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
There were some quips calling her "Madame Vice President", I know that.

Would she be picked? I certainly do not know but she probably will be considered.

Online libertybele

I predict Biden's VP choice will be a woman of color from a swing state, though I have no idea who that could be.

I predict he'll pick Beto ... possibly Michael Obama.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If he picked Michelle Obama and of course, she accepted... that seems like it would be a hard ticket to beat.

Honestly, this is Biden's latest gaffe in MO.

Trump War Room - Text EMPOWER to 88022
@TrumpWarRoom
Joe Biden sums up his campaign:

"We cannot win this re-election. We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

Video:

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1236474565066477568

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Biden or Bernie will or should pick a much younger person for Veep. A woman would be good, but the women who ran as Veep before never did well. (Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin).
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mortarman

Shortbus Joe an' Mean Amy. Sounds like an' afterschool special to me.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I predict he'll pick Beto ... possibly Michael Obama.

Let's not forget the Governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hoodat

Let's not forget the Governor of Georgia, Stacey Abrams.

Hush yo' mouth.  Brian Kemp is our Governor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hush yo' mouth.  Brian Kemp is our Governor.

Not according to Stacey. wink777
Principles matter. Words matter.