Author Topic: Police-enforced quarantine hits Calif. residential block after man’s coronavirus death  (Read 490 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
13WIBW 3/6/2020

Police-enforced quarantine hits Calif. residential block after man’s coronavirus death

ROCKLIN, Calif. (KMAX/KOVR/CNN) - Sacramento County Sheriff deputies and Rocklin Police, some wearing protective gloves, converged on a residential street Thursday as a sheriff’s helicopter circled overhead, ordering people to get inside.

People who live there were unclear why. Officers eventually let them come and go from their homes.

It was later learned that the first California coronavirus patient to die from the illness lived on this block.

The Placer County Health Department issued a brief statement shortly after the police presence, stating: “Law enforcement partners are currently responding to enforce a health officer’s order. We cannot share any additional information to protect patient confidentiality.”

More: https://www.wibw.com/content/news/-Police-enforced-quarantine-hits-Calif-residential-block-after-mans-coronavirus-death--568561901.html

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"patient confidentiality" my ass. The man is dead, no need to remain secretive.

I'll bet many in that area already know who man is and many more will probably want to know if they've had contact with him or family members.

But instead, we're going to go full police state and prevent people from going about their daily routines under the guise of "public health".

I saw a two part meme the other day...one side said "Pandemic", the other said "Dem panic".

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline roamer_1

But instead, we're going to go full police state and prevent people from going about their daily routines under the guise of "public health".

That is likely to be the purpose in the end.

Offline skeeter

"patient confidentiality" my ass. The man is dead, no need to remain secretive.

I'll bet many in that area already know who man is and many more will probably want to know if they've had contact with him or family members.

I saw a two part meme the other day...one side said "Pandemic", the other said "Dem panic".

Blue areas are keen to whip up national hysteria, and they've got the tools to do so.

Offline PeteS in CA

So ...... neighborhood people who might have come into contact with the man should have been allowed to go about their business in Rocklin, possibly spreading the infection? And unexposed people should have been allowed to go about their neighborhood doing whatever and possibly be exposed while health officials cleaned out and disinfected the man's house? And health officials should have violated HIPAA?

What was done was common sense, not a "police state".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.