Author Topic: 'I'm Never Going to Sell My Soul Again': Bloomberg Campaign Staffers Reveal the Real Reason the Camp  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm Never Going to Sell My Soul Again': Bloomberg Campaign Staffers Reveal the Real Reason the Campaign Imploded
Beth Baumann

Posted: Mar 07, 2020 10:10 AM

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's campaign for president was doomed from the get-go. Not only did he jump into the race later than the other 2020 Democratic candidates, but his campaign decided to skip the Iowa Caucuses, New Hampshire Primary, Nevada Caucuses and South Carolina Primary. Instead, Bloomberg's team made a conscious decision to focus on Super Tuesday, the day when the most delegates were up for grabs. Despite spending more than $500 million dollars on an aggressive ad campaign, the mayor's results were abysmal. He won American Samoa, which garnered a whopping five delegates. The remaining delegate from the territory went to Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI).

Despite the terrible strategy from the beginning, it turns out Bloomberg's campaign staffers lacked enthusiasm and some were even secretly working to get their preferred candidate elected, The Nation reported.

When Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) pressed Bloomberg on sexual harassment allegations and actively removing the gag on those who were bound by an NDA, the former NYC mayor declined. His staffers cited that specific exchange as the campaign's implosion.

Former staffers had to talk to The Nation on the condition of anonymity because of Bloomberg's infamous nondisclosure agreements.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/03/07/yikes-bloombergs-campaign-staffers-were-secretly-working-for-another-candidate-behindthescenes-n2563763
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Oh horse feathers! Once a whore, always a whore.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh horse feathers! Once a whore, always a whore.

Oh yeah.  We know what they are, they're just complaining about the price.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

It's interesting how much the Second Oldest Profession resembles the First.
                                 Ronald Reagan

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.