Author Topic: Most Despised (Older) Generation In Fact Cleaned Up The Atmosphere, Left It In Far Better Shape!  (Read 603 times)

rangerrebew

Most Despised (Older) Generation In Fact Cleaned Up The Atmosphere, Left It In Far Better Shape!

By P Gosselin on 3. March 2020

By Kirye
and Pierre Gosselin

We know people die prematurely of air pollution and it is a major issue, especially in developing countries. But it is essential to understand the difference between air pollution and CO2 emissions.

CO2 is essential to all forms of life and it is difficult for many people to believe the gloomy versions of the AGW theory. So climate alarmists often criticize Japan for using coal-fired thermal power, insisting it is very dirty.  But in fact Japan’s coal-fired smoke emissions are not dirty because they have been properly cleaned using technology.

https://notrickszone.com/2020/03/03/most-despised-older-generation-in-fact-cleaned-up-the-atmosphere-left-it-in-far-better-shape/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's not the issue.  The Revolution is the issue.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Correct, Cyber.
It's ultimately all about power and control.
Over us.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Correct, Cyber.
It's ultimately all about power and control.
Over us.

Yup. 888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Why, when I attempt to insert  an image using the INSERT IMAGE link does it simply give two worthless bracketed abbreviations?

Attachments are not nearly as large.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline thackney

Why, when I attempt to insert  an image using the INSERT IMAGE link does it simply give two worthless bracketed abbreviations?

Attachments are not nearly as large.

You have to use an web address of the photo, not attach the actual photo.

[img]https://web.address/picture.jpg[ /img]

(without the extra space)
Life is fragile, handle with prayer