Author Topic: VIDEO: Chris Matthews Relapses After Making Hostage Video Apology to Bernie Sanders  (Read 865 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
In order to save his MSNBC job, Chris Matthews was forced to make a video apology to Bernie Sanders which resembled an insincere hostage tape. You just know Matthews hated making that apology because he quickly relapsed and is now back to attacking Sanders again as you can see here.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, there is no question that Chris Matthews is actively campaigning against Sanders.
In all those clips, there was no 'news'. Matthews was not behaving as a 'newscaster' or a journalist.
He was a straight up campaign champion against Bernie Sanders.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, there is no question that Chris Matthews is actively campaigning against Sanders.
In all those clips, there was no 'news'. Matthews was not behaving as a 'newscaster' or a journalist.
He was a straight up campaign champion against Bernie Sanders.

It will work against Sanders as well as his vendetta has worked against Donald Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: