Author Topic: Trump faces second impeachment if Pelosi holds the House: Mulvaney  (Read 1036 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump faces second impeachment if Pelosi holds the House: Mulvaney
by Rob Crilly
 | February 28, 2020 11:28 AM

The acting White House chief of staff said he had told the president he is likely to be impeached a second time if Republicans do not regain control of the House of Representatives in November.

Mick Mulvaney told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday morning that taking back the House would empower the president to push on with tackling the “deep state” and overhauling the civil service, as well as embarking on a second phase of tax reform.

He described how the president asked him whether he was likely to face a second impeachment challenge.

“We need to get the House back,” he said. “People ask me all the time. … The president asked me: 'Do you think I’ll be impeached again?'

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-faces-second-impeachment-if-pelosi-holds-the-house-mulvaney
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump faces second impeachment if Pelosi holds the House: Mulvaney
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 05:37:55 pm »
It is obvious that the new in vogue way to play obstructionist in this new political era is to continously impeach the POTUS.

Take notes GOP.   That street can run both ways. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 02:21:24 am »
If there's another "impeachment", and if the Pubbies still hold the Senate, this time the "articles" ought to go right into the trash upon delivery...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 02:25:52 am »
I've heard buzz that the Dems are considering trying to squeeze in another impeachment before the election.
Doubt it will happen, but with lunatic Democrats you can never tell what they will do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 02:53:09 pm »
I think this is axiomatic.  If Trump wins, and Pelosi is rewarded by keeping the House, she will have learned nothing from it and will start the next Impeachment on November 4th.  She won't need an "excuse" the pearl-clutchers keep telling us about.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 06:50:54 pm »
It is obvious that the new in vogue way to play obstructionist in this new political era is to continously impeach the POTUS.

Take notes GOP.   That street can run both ways.

As long as voters agree the President needs to be impeached again, there is no reason not too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 07:01:19 pm »
As long as voters agree the President needs to be impeached again, there is no reason not too.

Its a waste of taxpayer money.  A way to keep legislation stalled.  If the voters agree then they will vote him out.  Let the voters decide.  I am looking forward to 2024.  And although I have been criticized on this site of being Democrat I am a Constitutional Conservative.  I support a ticket of real Constitutional Conservatism in 2024.  After Donald Trump has exhausted his desire to be the big man in the White House.  Then we can return to real government.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 07:05:26 pm »

I see no evidence the "voters" supported the last one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2020, 07:15:03 pm »
I see no evidence the "voters" supported the last one.
I do, but the next elections will really decide it for me.

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2020, 07:35:08 pm »
Its a waste of taxpayer money.  A way to keep legislation stalled.  If the voters agree then they will vote him out.  Let the voters decide.  I am looking forward to 2024.  And although I have been criticized on this site of being Democrat I am a Constitutional Conservative.  I support a ticket of real Constitutional Conservatism in 2024.  After Donald Trump has exhausted his desire to be the big man in the White House.  Then we can return to real government.

Given your positions on abortion, freedom of religion, and government spending I don't know how any sincere person could call you a Democrat, and I agree that impeachment is wasteful and an obstacle to legislation...OTOH I no longer see obstruction as necessarily bad, and since the GOP won't reign in the excesses of a President who nearly won a majority of voters in 2016, I am unsure that a close vote in 2020 will best represent the American people as a whole.

In the short term I think another impeachment is unnecessary, certainly before the 2020 elections, but part of me thinks the first ever twice impeached President Trump has a nice ring to it.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2020, 07:40:49 pm »
Its a waste of taxpayer money.  A way to keep legislation stalled.

You know those two statements are contradictory....    :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2020, 07:56:05 pm »
Given your positions on abortion, freedom of religion, and government spending I don't know how any sincere person could call you a Democrat, and I agree that impeachment is wasteful and an obstacle to legislation...OTOH I no longer see obstruction as necessarily bad, and since the GOP won't reign in the excesses of a President who nearly won a majority of voters in 2016, I am unsure that a close vote in 2020 will best represent the American people as a whole.

In the short term I think another impeachment is unnecessary, certainly before the 2020 elections, but part of me thinks the first ever twice impeached President Trump has a nice ring to it.

My positions on freedom of religion are not the same as most Trump supporters.  I don't support removing Johnson Act.  I don't want church to be about supporting politicians instead of focusing on God.  Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar rings true to me.  They are dividing the church over politics.  If a person attends a church and doesn't agree with the politics they are left to shop for a different church.  That should never be what its about.  It should be the Bible that guides Christians on how to vote.  Not a politician using the pulpit to tell you.

Just recently that is what happened in Florida.  A church became a rally for Trump.  One person said they thought that Trump was anointed.  Trump is a politician that doesn't frequently portray an example of Christ.  If I went to a church and Trump showed up that would be the last time I walked through the door.  Unless he was there to attend the service only.  To listen to the pastor preach.

When you give your pulpit to another person to speak they better be a righteous person.  Removing Johnson Act is not about freedom of religion.  Its about denying freedom of religion.  Here is a example of where the church is going.  Take Liberty University under Jerry Falwell Jr.  Its I think the biggest Christian University.  You would think that God would be evidenced in Jerry Jr. Twitter.  No.  All politics.

https://twitter.com/JerryFalwellJr

Well enough on the tirade.  I don't like Trump.  I think that he was guilty of involving himself with Russian foreign agents.  Its over.  He probably will win in 2020.   I hope we make it through his next presidency.  All we can do is look forward to 2024.  But since FOX news runs the elections and pushed Romney and McCain on us it is likely our next candidate an equal dud.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2020, 07:58:36 pm »
You know those two statements are contradictory....    :cool:

I don't think so.  If we are busy with sham impeachments we can't get business done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2020, 08:00:28 pm »
I don't think so.  If we are busy with sham impeachments we can't get business done.

You supported the last Impeachment, and I suspect you will the next.  You didn't call it a "sham" then, and probably won't in the future.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 08:04:50 pm »
You supported the last Impeachment, and I suspect you will the next.  You didn't call it a "sham" then, and probably won't in the future.

Good twisting.   Very good.  I am impressed.  I just said that I believed Trump was guilty of what he did.  I don't support another waste of taxpayer money to rehash what has already been hashed out.  A farce, a sham.  That denied any credible witnesses.  LOL!

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2020, 08:07:39 pm »
When you give your pulpit to another person to speak they better be a righteous person.  Removing Johnson Act is not about freedom of religion.  Its about denying freedom of religion.  Here is a example of where the church is going.  Take Liberty University under Jerry Falwell Jr.  Its I think the biggest Christian University.  You would think that God would be evidenced in Jerry Jr. Twitter.  No.  All politics.

Well enough on the tirade.

It was a justified tirade.  Trump's vendetta for Christ at the National Prayer Breakfast was also disgusting and worth condemning.  He is not a traveler...he is a deceiver.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 08:14:20 pm »
Good twisting.   Very good.  I am impressed.  I just said that I believed Trump was guilty of what he did.  I don't support another waste of taxpayer money to rehash what has already been hashed out.  A farce, a sham.  That denied any credible witnesses.  LOL!

I'm one who doesn't think you are a Dem, but you have their talking points down cold.  There's no twisting here, I asked you point blank before the verdict if you supported the Impeachment and Conviction/removal, and you said you did.  I have every reason to believe if Pelosi and the Rats cook up another shampeachment you will support that all the way too.

Nope.  I did not twist words.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2020, 08:21:14 pm »
I'm one who doesn't think you are a Dem, but you have their talking points down cold.  There's no twisting here, I asked you point blank before the verdict if you supported the Impeachment and Conviction/removal, and you said you did.  I have every reason to believe if Pelosi and the Rats cook up another shampeachment you will support that all the way too.

Nope.  I did not twist words.

I don't take any talking points from the left.  I am an individual.  I think that the Democrats are guilty of just as much or more.  But Trump did hire the Russian stooge.  He, and his son set up that Russian meeting in Trump tower to get dirt on Hillary.  He hire Manafort even though he had previously been under investigation.  I am sure he knew.  I don't view Trump as a victim.  I view him as another scummy politician.

Believe what you want but I don't support another sham impeachment.  Its a waste.  Because they can't convict anyone of crimes that they themselves are involved in.  Its too hard to demand witnesses when you know those connections are connected to you as well.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2020, 08:36:26 pm »

Business in your context means legislation.
Legislation means laws and regulations.
Regulations means less freedom, more red tape, more fees, more taxes, and more bureaucracy.

I disagree strongly.  And this coming from someone whose 90% of their job dealt with regulations.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 08:37:56 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2020, 08:50:41 pm »
Business in your context means legislation.
Legislation means laws and regulations.
Regulations means less freedom, more red tape, more fees, more taxes, and more bureaucracy.

I disagree strongly.  And this coming from someone whose 90% of their job dealt with regulations.

Hey by all means then go for the impeachment 2.  Gotta keep em busy.  I guess I could say its true that any meaningful legislation like protecting babies from failed abortion are shot down.

Online libertybele

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2020, 09:04:02 pm »
My positions on freedom of religion are not the same as most Trump supporters.  I don't support removing Johnson Act.  I don't want church to be about supporting politicians instead of focusing on God.  Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar rings true to me.  They are dividing the church over politics.  If a person attends a church and doesn't agree with the politics they are left to shop for a different church.  That should never be what its about.  It should be the Bible that guides Christians on how to vote.  Not a politician using the pulpit to tell you.

Just recently that is what happened in Florida.  A church became a rally for Trump.  One person said they thought that Trump was anointed.  Trump is a politician that doesn't frequently portray an example of Christ.  If I went to a church and Trump showed up that would be the last time I walked through the door.  Unless he was there to attend the service only.  To listen to the pastor preach.

Well enough on the tirade.  I don't like Trump.  I think that he was guilty of involving himself with Russian foreign agents.  Its over.  He probably will win in 2020.   I hope we make it through his next presidency.  All we can do is look forward to 2024.  But since FOX news runs the elections and pushed Romney and McCain on us it is likely our next candidate an equal dud.

I don't think FOX pushed McCain or Romney on us, that was the RNC's push along with the money machine behind the two; Romney ran on his name and money, McCain ran on being a prisoner of war who was tortured. 

I for one am praying and hoping that this country is smart enough to realize that Trump IS standing between us and socialism or communism. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2020, 09:04:41 pm »
Trump faces second impeachment if Pelosi holds the House: Mulvaney
by Rob Crilly
 | February 28, 2020 11:28 AM

The acting White House chief of staff said he had told the president he is likely to be impeached a second time if Republicans do not regain control of the House of Representatives in November.

Mick Mulvaney told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday morning that taking back the House would empower the president to push on with tackling the “deep state” and overhauling the civil service, as well as embarking on a second phase of tax reform.

He described how the president asked him whether he was likely to face a second impeachment challenge.

“We need to get the House back,” he said. “People ask me all the time. … The president asked me: 'Do you think I’ll be impeached again?'

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-faces-second-impeachment-if-pelosi-holds-the-house-mulvaney

I am increasingly at the calculation that if Trump wins, the House flips and the Senate holds.

This "Bern" is troubling to me because I look at his supporters and I have every confidence not a single one of them could answer a question about America's history .... foundational or recent ... if their lives depended on it.  I watch these people who are behind all of Sanders' rallies.   They look around dumb-foundedly until Bernie amps up his Marxist arm-flinging baloney.  It's like asking your dog ... "Who wants to go for a walk?"

Remember "Sixth Sense" when the kid saw "Dead People"?

I see "Ignorant People".    For some reason, this 78 year old, finger pointing and arm-flailing maniac from Brooklyn has struck a chord with a bunch of greedy little losers who are going "Yeah, my life should be free!  I went to college for six years and I owe $75,0000.  There are billionaires!  Make them pay."

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2020, 09:06:05 pm »
I don't think FOX pushed McCain or Romney on us, that was the RNC's push along with the money machine behind the two; Romney ran on his name and money, McCain ran on being a prisoner of war who was tortured. 

I for one am praying and hoping that this country is smart enough to realize that Trump IS standing between us and socialism or communism.

Much like Dole.  It was "his turn".   Oy.

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2020, 09:08:58 pm »
I am increasingly at the calculation that if Trump wins, the House flips and the Senate holds.

This "Bern" is troubling to me because I look at his supporters and I have every confidence not a single one of them could answer a question about America's history .... foundational or recent ... if their lives depended on it.  I watch these people who are behind all of Sanders' rallies.   They look around dumb-foundedly until Bernie amps up his Marxist arm-flinging baloney.  It's like asking your dog ... "Who wants to go for a walk?"

Remember "Sixth Sense" when the kid saw "Dead People"?

I see "Ignorant People".    For some reason, this 78 year old, finger pointing and arm-flailing maniac from Brooklyn has struck a chord with a bunch of greedy little losers who are going "Yeah, my life should be free!  I went to college for six years and I owe $75,0000.  There are billionaires!  Make them pay."

So true!!   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.