Author Topic: 'I wasn't arrested. I was stopped': Biden admits he fabricated details of South Africa story  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I wasn't arrested. I was stopped': Biden admits he fabricated details of South Africa story
by Mike Brest
 | February 28, 2020 11:30 AM

Former Vice President Joe Biden admitted that he was not once arrested in South Africa after claiming he was at multiple campaign events.

On at least three occasions this month, Biden said he was "arrested with our U.N. ambassador" while trying to meet South African leader Nelson Mandela in the 1970s, prompting the now-former ambassador, Andrew Young, to refute the story.

Biden personally acknowledged that his rendition of the story was not accurate during a Friday interview on CNN. "I wasn't arrested. I was stopped," he said as he again recounted traveling to South Africa with members of the Congressional Black Caucus disembarking from the plane.

"They led me off first and moved me in a direction totally different. I turned around, and everybody, all the entire black delegation was going another way. I said I’m not going to go in that door that says, 'White only,'" Biden said. The former vice president said he was told that he was not allowed to go with the other members of Congress. Biden was a senator from Delaware at the time.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-wasnt-arrested-i-was-stopped-biden-admits-he-fabricated-details-of-south-africa-story
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So Biden is not the shining White Knight who fought apartheid? Of course not.
In fact, the whole story including the new version is a total lie. All of it.
The U.N. Ambassador at the time has said it never happened.
It is just another stupid "grampa" story that Biden just made up, as most of them are.
The only thing he has said to far that is not pulled from his senile imagination is that he was actually Vice President to Obama.
He got that right at least. But that is the only accurate thing he has claimed credit for so far.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
'I wasn't arrested. I was stopped': Biden admits he fabricated details of South Africa story

Do they have a Holiday Inn Express in South Africa?  That'd explain it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

Biden versus Trump at their mikes this fall should bring down the house.
Wonder which will win the BS award?

Offline mountaineer

Was there sniper fire, cuz that's always a fun embellishment.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org